How do I get over it?

Posted by Twilight Chick

alright so..... yah i dunno if you care or not but i'm bi. and i've fallen for a girl who doesn't love me back. and there's this guy that i'm sooo in love with but he's confused if he likes me back or not. so can anyone tell me how to just move on? cuz i'm not good with this stuff.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

This in-depth explanation really helps me give you advice. Tell us more! Is the boy a huge hunk, like Sora?

Posted by Omni

Yeah, a better, more descriptive narrative of this problem would allow us to give better, more descriptive advice.

Posted by Twilight Chick

NO! he's way better looking than sora! i have a pic of him but i dunno how to put it on here. like decribe it how? uhh let's see. the girl is one of my best friends. she used to be bi but she likes this other guy that won't go out with her. so she turned straight. but even before she didn't like me. she lied about it once and asked me out, then broke up with me 2 days later... which didn't help. uhh that was around christmas. and the guy... we met like i met every other guy i've dated. here on vgc. uhh he was like all SUPER in love with me and asking me all these random questions. so aida, or whatever she is now (you remember her, yes?), and i called him the stalker cuz he was asking me where i lived and stuff. but anyways. he asked me to make a myspace. so i did. and he became my friend. and some time later (around christmas again) i decided to give him a chance. and so i gradually fell in love with him. we made plans for the future and blah, blah, blah. and then we started having complications and crap. so our relationship was off and on. and then we were together again for about two weeks and on the 14th he texted me saying he wasn't my perfect guy and stuff. and so i messaged him and he's saying that he's confused. and that somedays he loves me and some he doesn't. it's starting to confuse me...

there is that better?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wait, is this an online relationship?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kaira: so aida, or whatever she is now (you remember her, yes?)

LOL

Quoting Kiyoshi: I know you probably don't care, but I'd like some input from an unbiased public. So who better than you guys?

My boyfriend is more abusive than affectionate. He constantly flicks my head and digs his finger nails into my wrist. And his fingernails are quite long. When we thumb wrestle he feels the need to hold my thumb down with all the force he has and count to one hundred. But there are times when he is affectionate, but it doesn't last long.
On top of that I have a serious crush on someone else. The problem is that guy doesn't seem to notice me. My friend gave me advice but I don't know if I should break up with my current boyfriend until I know 100% sure how this other guy feels about me. What should I do?

LOL

Quoting Kiyoshi: I got asked out by two guys today. Well, technically the guy mentioned he was going to ask me out, and then later said he might have to fight with Danny over me. And the funny thing is both guys are named Danny. But more to the point; what should I do. I mean I like them both, but I really want to go out with this other guy, Donny, but Donny has a girlfriend and.... Gah, I don't know what I should do. Any suggestions or advice?

LOL

Yeah, I remember her.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: alright so..... yah i dunno if you care or not but i'm bi. and i've fallen for a girl who doesn't love me back. and there's this guy that i'm sooo in love with but he's confused if he likes me back or not. so can anyone tell me how to just move on? cuz i'm not good with this stuff.

You're sixteen. Get the **** over it. You don't love anyone, you're infatuated.

Posted by Twilight Chick

lol, yah we're like best friends. but anyways... in a way it kinda is cuz i met him online but we talk... well talked on the phone whenever he had minutes. and he was gonna come over on christmas. but his parents wouldn't let him. but the others could never talk on the phone and lived a billion hours away. he only lives one state over from me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What Vamp said, plus, this is an online relationship. It's ****ing false as ****. Get into RL and live it up as a young nymphomaniac. You never know, you might find some yaoi boiz!

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You're sixteen. Get the **** over it. You don't love anyone, you're infatuated.

you know what, you hate me, i hate you. we're even so go get a life or bug someone else. your advice doesn't help me ever, so just leave me alone and go **** yourself, k?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kaira: you know what, you hate me, i hate you. we're even so go get a life or bug someone else. your advice doesn't help me ever, so just leave me alone and go **** yourself, k?

LOL good one you just like totally pwned him

Actually, that was ****ing retarded. Go away.

Posted by Twilight Chick

you, go away. it's my thread.

Quoted post: you know what, you hate me, i hate you. we're even so go get a life or bug someone else. your advice doesn't help me ever, so just leave me alone and go **** yourself, k?

I don't hate you, what the ****? I just told you the truth, you ****ing idiot. You're not even legal yet and your whining about a ****ing online relationship and how much you love a guy and a girl being being bi is sooo difficult. Come back to this in a few years and you're agree with me, you're a moron at this age. Everyone is. Hindsight, it's glorious.

Posted by Twilight Chick

yah, whatever. how do you know it's not love? you're not me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You'll know when it's love. You can't love someone you haven't met. Infatuation much?

Because I've been in real relationships; I've been alive long enough and through enough situations to know the ins and outs and know the differences, signs, etc. Trust me, you're not in love. If this was in real life, maybe. But even then you could easily chalk it up to infatuation. Get your heart broken a few times or simply grow up and experience various aspects of relationships and you'll see.

Posted by Fate

Online relationships suck. Meet in real life or gtfo.

Posted by Ant

kill yourself

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

become an hero

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've read the first post, and the first few sentences of the her second post, and already I am 100% sure of the following:

1) You're an idiot, or at the very least are acting like one: self explanatory. Your grammar and linguistic skills are abhorent at best.

2) You're probably between the ages of 12 and 16: The juvenile attitudes about sexuality (i.e. someone changing preferences etc) show a lacking of understanding of mature sexuality that is hopefully indicative of lack of experience rather than a mental defect (though we wont rule that out just yet).

3) You have no idea what real love is: You are not simultaneously "in love" with several people so easily. You may feel very strongly for these people, but love implies a deeper and more connected shared experience and understanding than you have shown yourself capable of possessing.

4) You're ugly: I dont have any real evidence on this one; just a gut feeling that you're a total brown bagger.
[spoiler]Man, that felt good. I havent been a total ******* in a long time[/spoiler]

Posted by S

Vampiro actually has it pretty dead-on. He may be coming off abrasive in your mind but you're lacking many of the integral necessities required in a relationship for it even to remotely resemble something considered "love". You're right, we don't know you but simply by your wording, phrasing, and obvious understanding/ignorance, it is easy to tell how far along you are. I still don't fully understand love, many people don't understand love throughout their lives. What makes you think you have this great understanding at such a young age? It's a complicated subject, don't take it so lightly. It may be heavy and deep for you but you need to take a broader perspective than that when considering something so lofty.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Get your heart broken a few times or simply grow up and experience various aspects of relationships and you'll see.

wow, you really DON'T know me...

and so what if i don't have good grammer or don't capitalize and punctuate on the internet.

oh and btw ant... trust me i want to.

Posted by Fate

It's simple. Don't use the word "love" ever again.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Kaira: wow, you really DON'T know me...

and so what if i don't have good grammer or don't capitalize and punctuate on the internet.

oh and btw ant... trust me i want to.

then do it, you f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]cking pussy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I agree with ant.

pardon me, I need to take a shower now:(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kaira: alright so..... yah i dunno if you care or not but i'm bi. and i've fallen for a girl who doesn't love me back. and there's this guy that i'm sooo in love with but he's confused if he likes me back or not. so can anyone tell me how to just move on? cuz i'm not good with this stuff.

what are you, twelve

Posted by Klarth

thoughts organised

christ on a meathook, girl; people like you are why I hate almost every facet of society. There are the everpretentious ****s who bathe in mainstream media and refuse to accept anything else, there are the hideous "alternative" ****bags who go out of their way to be different to their peers (only to radically shift subcultures whenever their tastes enter the popular fray), there are faux-romantic braindead adolescents who through their craving for acknowledgement put all people my age to the greatest shame and prejudice (yes I am talking about you how did you know!), and... well, **** me backwards, I'm in an ivory tower here and I don't care - 99.9% of the people i ever have and ever will encounter are rabid cretins.

you're not just ****ing up perceptions of young people; you're ruining the human race. do your species a favour and put an end to yourself. world-raping consumer culture wouldn't be perpetuated if it didn't have such naivety to pander to.

Posted by Klarth

also, naruto sucks and is marketed for japanese boys who won't hit puberty until 2015. grow up.

parting: judging by how you use the words "love" and "hate" like confetti, you have no concept of what either of those things truly mean.

Posted by Senator Ramen

The only way to win BOTH their hearts is to invite them to have a THREESOME.

The other alternative is to try to make them jealous, by MAKIN OUT with a bunch of OTHER CHICKS and DUDES with TONGUE and TOUCH on them with your HANDS and MOUTH. But it's preferable if you can get them to have THREESOME with you. Their hearts with melt in your mouth. Along with their COCK/VAGOO.

Of course the last and easiest and most sensible solution is to kill yourself like Ant said to do. I mean come on, who wouldn't kill themselves in this situation? Fallin for another chick who doesn't like em, fallin for a dude that doesn't like em. You have NOTHING to live for anymore, seriously, it would really just be best to end it all.

Posted by Ant

so...think she did it?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It would be pretty cool if she did. I'd know my first suicidegirl!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Last Activity: 06-01-2007 11:29 AM

Most likely.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Posted by Twilight Chick

...gee thanks guys... here i am trying to NOT be emo at the moment, and you're saying all this crap. maybe i just don't like coming on here very often.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I just lol'd for a good three minutes. Thanks for that.

Posted by Twilight Chick

um... you're welcome?

Posted by Xenos

Ignore them Kaira, they are just *******s that don't understand.

Posted by Twilight Chick

^_^ yah.

but yah... i'm over the guy now...
but i like this other guy....
and i don't want to cuz i know that i'll just get my heart broken again...
and i wanna get over the girl too...
i just wanna stop loving altogether...

Quoted post: but i like this other guy....
and i don't want to cuz i know that i'll just get my heart broken again...

Quoted post: but yah... i'm over the guy now...

Reread this thread again and the second quote.

Posted by Twilight Chick

??????? O.o huh?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

He's telling you you are being ****ing stupid.

Posted by Twilight Chick

i'm not being stupid!

Quoted post: You're sixteen. Get the **** over it. You don't love anyone, you're infatuated.

You. Are. Stupid.

Posted by Twilight Chick

i told you i'm over him! i don't LOVE this other guy! besides, he most likely hates me...
like all the other guys i like...
he goes on here...
and he always acts like he hates me but yet i still like him... he's like the half of me that i'm lacking... and i'm just gonna shut up now cuz you're gonna use this against me somehow...
cuz you guys are just evil like that.
BUT... it will NOT affect my "happy streak"! i won't let it! ;)

Posted by Pit

you're so lame. you don't even know him.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You don't know this guy.

Posted by Omni

I have this theory that if people don't reply, she won't post anymore. I'm testing it out after this post.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Kaira: i told you i'm over him! i don't LOVE this other guy! besides, he most likely hates me...
I hate you, too.
[quote]
like all the other guys i like...

Slut...
[quote]
he goes on here...
Who?
[quote]
and he always acts like he hates me but yet i still like him... he's like the half of me that i'm lacking... and i'm just gonna shut up now cuz you're gonna use this against me somehow...
I'm speechless.
[quote]cuz you guys are just evil like that.
Why thank you.
[quote]
BUT... it will NOT affect my "happy streak"! i won't let it! ;)
Pussy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Omni;607171]I have this theory that if people don't reply, she won't post anymore. I'm testing it out after this post.
I'd prefer it if she kept posting.

Posted by Twilight Chick

umm... ok...

you know what... i don't care

because i like guys makes me a slut? that doesn't make sense to me... but hey whatever floats your boat. i told you nothing will affect me.

i'm not saying who. because if i do you guys will be like o.... m.... g.... get a life. he HATES you. and all this other evil stuff. and THAT just might ruin my happy streak. PLUS he comes on quite a lot and is known well on here...

ookaaay...

you're welcome ;)

don't care...
~~~

why? ...you're laughing at me... AREN'T YOU??? why else would you want me to keep posting? to figure out who the guy is???

no! i'm not telling! and you can't make me!!!!!!! ;P

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Nobody said you were a slut.

****ing harlot.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kaira: i'm not saying who. because if i do you guys will be like o.... m.... g.... get a life. he HATES you. and all this other evil stuff. and THAT just might ruin my happy streak. PLUS he comes on quite a lot and is known well on here...

Oh, my God! You like Panic?

Posted by Twilight Chick

uh, sapphire rose did...

and uh, no. ew.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND~

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kaira: uh, sapphire rose did...

and uh, no. ew.

stop liking people on the internet.

Quoted post: you know what... i don't care

yes you do

Posted by Twilight Chick

understand what?

uh, yah. see. i don't have to.

uhh... no, i don't. sorry.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

You wouldn't be sorry if you didn't care.

GOD, you're ****ing retarded.

Posted by Twilight Chick

you're confusing...

Posted by Lily_730321

Just secretly go out with him/

Posted by Yonaka

My advice to you dear friend is to listen to Vampiro. And to listen to everyone else here as well. I say this because they are absolutely right.

Also... You should ask for my address for I have a new one. :(

Posted by Lily_730321

I mean you like him that much you should just tell his parents and you parents.But before if you tell your parents and his like I said secretly go out with him dumbo.

Posted by Lily_730321

Quoting Blaise: My advice to you dear friend is to listen to Vampiro. And to listen to everyone else here as well. I say this because they are absolutely right.

Also... You should ask for my address for I have a new one. :(
She's right.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Lily_730321: Just secretly go out with him/

but... i don't want to get my heart broken.... and i don't know his parents... internet.

Posted by Lily_730321

What do you MEAN agian hhhmmm.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kaira: but... i don't want to get my heart broken.... and i don't know his parents... internet.

how can you get your heart broken over something that isn't real? You don't know anyone here, ****. It's not that serious. *** 16 year olds make **** so complicated. You're not in love, you're infatuated, because to be in love you have to be with the person to truly love them. You don't even know this person in real life, only through maybe text and pictures, that isn't enough. Go outside and meet some people.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Lily_730321: He's right.

I appreciate the fact that you think I'm right... but I'm a chick. :D

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: how can you get your heart broken over something that isn't real? You don't know anyone here, ****. It's not that serious. *** 16 year olds make **** so complicated. You're not in love, you're infatuated, because to be in love you have to be with the person to truly love them. You don't even know this person in real life, only through maybe text and pictures, that isn't enough. Go outside and meet some people.

pft you're the one who doesn't know anyone. u don't evn kno who she is!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Lily_730321

Quoting Blaise: I appreciate the fact that you think I'm right... but I'm a chick. :D

Sorry

Posted by Lily_730321

I don't want to be a part of this Feasco any more.

Posted by Ant

Feasco eh? what's dat?

Posted by Shade

[QUOTE=Kaira;607501]because i like guys makes me a slut? that doesn't make sense to me... but hey whatever floats your boat. i told you nothing will affect me.

No. But you keep saying you don't want to get your heart broken, yet if you like so many guys, they must not mean that much to you anyway.

[quote]i'm not saying who. because if i do you guys will be like o.... m.... g.... get a life. he HATES you. and all this other evil stuff. and THAT just might ruin my happy streak. PLUS he comes on quite a lot and is known well on here...

Ten bucks says it's Vamp. All the opposition he's giving her is turning her on.

[quote]don't care...

IF YOU DIDN'T CARE, YOU WOULDN'T KEEP POSTING AND TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU'RE NOT JUST A WHINY LITTLE GIRL.

[quote]why? ...you're laughing at me... AREN'T YOU??? why else would you want me to keep posting? to figure out who the guy is???

What can I say? Stupid is funny.

btw im linking as many of my friends to this thread as possible, because it's hilarity is through the ****ing roof.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Pit: Go outside and meet some people.

people here hate me.
~~~
i don't normally talk to the guys i like...

....ew! definatly not vamp. i'd rather like panic.

*twitches in discust*

EDIT:
"here" meaning where i live.

...you owe me ten bucks... ^_^

Posted by Shade

You don't talk to the guys you like? Okay, you either have some kind of mental disorder that makes you think you're not worthy of talking to them, or you're an 11 year old girl.

CHOOSE ONE.

Posted by Twilight Chick

1st one...
i'm bipolar...

Posted by Pit

did the doctor say you were bipolar, or are you just one of those morons who goes around throwing that, because that's something that should be, you know, medically treated with both medication and therapy :)

so cut the ****.

yeah, it's definitely me

Posted by Twilight Chick

uh... no sorry to burst your bubble but no. in fact i i hate you. yep.

and yah. the doctor said. and i have a counsiler... or however you spell it. but she gets mad at me apparently, according to my mom. cuz i guess i don't do stuff right. and i hate dealing with problems... that's true. but i can't help it if i have a bad day and take it out on my family by screaming at them. and they can't find the right combo of the stupid ****ing medicine. like it helps anyway.

Posted by Omni

Since it's a "well-known" person, that narrows down the list a lot.

Quoted post: uh... no sorry to burst your bubble but no. in fact i i hate you. yep.

yeah, definitely me

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Shade32: btw im linking as many of my friends to this thread as possible, because it's hilarity is through the ****ing roof.

Hey Shade's friends, he's plotting to kill you all. Thought you'd like a heads-up.

Posted by Twilight Chick

good you won't guess.
***! no! it's not! get it through your head.

what, it's me? i knew it

Posted by Shade

I totally called it.

[quote]1st one...
i'm bipolar...

I'm not bipolar myself, so I'm entirely sure, but I'm going to have point out that not talking to guys you like is in fact, not an effect of it.

Posted by Ant

PLEASE BE ME! >.<

Posted by Twilight Chick

IT'S NOT VAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get it, it's me. Christ. You only need to say it once.

Posted by Xenos

Antman? The Judge? Zeta?

... Jesse Smith?

Posted by Zeta

Unpossible.

Posted by Twilight Chick

vamp i hate you... it's not you.

and no, no, no, and definatly not.

love*

easy typo, I know

Posted by Twilight Chick

*twitch* no no. it was meant to be hate.
why.....? do YOU love ME?

Posted by Xenos

He prolly does. What will you do Kaira?

Posted by Zeta

Vamp is too grim to love.

Posted by Twilight Chick

sure he is....

and i dunno... scream, maybe...?

Posted by Shade

Yeah, you wish it was Vamp making you scream. ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2171/nobodysomebodyjpegxa5.jpg[/IMG]

how do i get over it...?

Posted by Shade

Jump.

Or go around.

Posted by Twilight Chick

HEY! i like that pic! :p
...no...
not vamp. he scares me...
i don't like him.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Kaira: and they can't find the right combo of the stupid ****ing medicine. like it helps anyway.

It's called "medicinal cannabis". There, all problems solved, forever!

Posted by Omni

So are you male or female, Kaira? Your pic makes it hard for me to tell. By the way, it's obvious you like Vamp. I mean, hell, I'd **** him and I'm not even gay.

Posted by Zabuza

Quoted post: So are you male or female, Kaira? Your pic makes it hard for me to tell.

Yes it kinda does.

Quoted post: By the way, it's obvious you like Vamp. I mean, hell, I'd **** him and I'm not even gay.

lol, thats not even right. lol

Posted by Twilight Chick

*eye twitch*
maybe you two. cuz that'd be hott. and i'll watch you. yes... that or i'll be with....... the other person... yah.

wait, that's a picture of her? Gross.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, ****ing scary ****. Kaira, are you one of AIDS' "friends" or what?

Posted by Twilight Chick

yes i am. ^_^

Posted by Yonaka

lol... Vamp is hoping that it's him that Kaira likes, but I can tell you it's not. I read this, and nearly died laughing because Vamp keeps insisting it's him when it's far from him. And you guys still call me AIDS? Lovely.

Posted by Twilight Chick

^_^ yes you know the mystery guy. but you will not tell. lol.

Posted by Yonaka

Indeed I do know who this mystery man is, but I am sworn to silence so I shan't reveal the name.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Kaira: *eye twitch*
maybe you two. cuz that'd be hott. and i'll watch you. yes... that or i'll be with....... the other person... yah.

Yeah, you'd **** him, yet you said you hate TALKING to guys you like. Tramp?

oh btw your pic is naaaasty looking

Posted by Twilight Chick

^_^ yes and two other people know. hehe but they promised not to tell. but knowing jay, she might. lol. but i wouldn't even try getting a hold of her. she made a new account yesterday but only cuz i made her. like me she thinks a lot of the people on vgc are evil stupid losers.

EDIT:
i don't like him. and i don't care.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

STOP SAYING YOU DONT ****ING CARE, OF COURSE YOU DO. I WOULD CARE TOO IF I LOOKED LIKE THE MOTHER****ING INCREDIBLE HULK

Posted by Omni

Quoting Blaise: lol... Vamp is hoping that it's him that Kaira likes, but I can tell you it's not. I read this, and nearly died laughing because Vamp keeps insisting it's him when it's far from him.

Actually, he's just making a joke at her expense, and you're stupid for thinking he was serious.

Still, I'm sure it's him.

Posted by Yonaka

Meh. I am quite stupid sometimes yes, but then who isn't?

@Kaira: You sure Jay would tell? I mean it's not like it's an 'identity crisis' or anything... AWWW POOR STEPH!!! :(

Posted by Shade

This thread is losing hilarity. SOMEBODY SAVE IT!

Posted by Twilight Chick

you're just trying to get it out of me! but it won't work! i told you i don't care. i already know i'm ugly. so just SHUT UP with the ****ing uglyness!!! ***!

EDIT:
knowing jay... if you bribe her well enough... yah. she'll tell. trust me.

Posted by Yonaka

Kaira.... Hello friend. ^^

Posted by Twilight Chick

^_^ lol. konnichiwa steph!

Posted by Yonaka

Konnichiwa! I should totally study my japanese, but not until later.

Posted by Omni

Just tell us who it is or leave. If he's worth your time enough for you to like him, he won't mind it.

Posted by Twilight Chick

hai, you should. ^_^ .....i really need to learn sentances.

EDIT:
*twitch twitch*

Posted by Dexter

You girls need to put your energy into something else other than boys, like LEGO or getting me demoded.

Posted by Twilight Chick

i don't like legos... i never found out how to make them... so i always got made and now i hate them.

Posted by Dexter

You can't figure out how to get guys yet you don't hate them?

Posted by Shade

Protip: If you're pretty enough,guys will come to you!

Posted by Twilight Chick

see. i'm not preety enough. der.

Posted by Shade

No man will ever love you. Kill yourself.

Posted by Twilight Chick

nah, think i'll pass.

Posted by Dexter

What is it about boys that you like?

Posted by Twilight Chick

uhh... i'm a girl. it's normal. why? is liking someone a crime? apparently it is.

Posted by Dexter

How is that apparent? You don't like boys just because you're told to, do you? Everyone has their reasons. What's yours?

Posted by fates warning

yeah, your better of being a lesbian =/

Posted by Twilight Chick

i dunno. ...i never really thought about it. i have different reasons for different people. some people i just like cuz they're hott. but there are others who i have a friendship with and over time i might start liking them more.

EDIT:

uhh, no. i've only liked 4 girls. (all from rl, not internet.) (2 are not bi, 1 doesn't have the same feelings, and one loves me, but i've lost feelings for her.)

Posted by Shade

You've actually gotten somebody to like you? Jump them. NOTICE HOW I DIDN'T SAY THAT THEY LOVE YOU.

Also, lol at how all the girl's you've liked have been people you know in real life, but the guys you've liked have been over the internet.

Posted by Twilight Chick

ok, whatever.

Posted by Ant

vampiregirlsaya: hmm... well... that's what he said. hey have you figured out the "mystery guy"? cuz he did
Zyzex Remix: hmm, no I haven't really thought about it
vampiregirlsaya: it's not that hard if you really think about it.
Zyzex Remix: Well I'm lazy
vampiregirlsaya: lol. are you serious......? it's.... omg.... oh c'mon you gotta know.
Zyzex Remix: Judge huh
vampiregirlsaya: *twitch* no
Zyzex Remix: well I'm all out of ideas
vampiregirlsaya: let's just say i don't wanna tell you for a reason... yet i want to. it's complicated.
Zyzex Remix: The Judge is right here, and his guess is that it's me
vampiregirlsaya: do you agree?
Zyzex Remix: yes
vampiregirlsaya: ^_^ congrats
Zyzex Remix: on what?
vampiregirlsaya: on guessing right
Zyzex Remix: wow, that's great
vampiregirlsaya: great as in a cool way or sarcastic way?
Zyzex Remix: as in, this is the happiest day of my life
vampiregirlsaya: O.O wait, what? woah. when did this happen???
Zyzex Remix: JUST NOW
vampiregirlsaya: so... you like me back? or are you just playing around?
Zyzex Remix: aaaaaaah I just can't go along with this anymore. It was fun, but I just can't keep bull****ting you. Well, I could, but I'm tired of doing so. You are annoying.
Zyzex Remix: fat
Zyzex Remix: emo
Zyzex Remix: gross
Zyzex Remix: piece of ****
vampiregirlsaya: thanks. again the reason i didn't want to tell you
vampiregirlsaya: been fun. see ya round, losers!
Zyzex Remix: go choke on some lard
vampiregirlsaya: i don't like being mean. and i can't be for that matter. but i guess i was wrong about you, so just go **** judge! and then vamp! and i know thats just stupid but i don't give a ****!
Zyzex Remix: it hurts, doesn't it?
vampiregirlsaya: SHUT UP! GO AWAY, AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE LOVING PEOPLE!
Zyzex Remix: is it because people could never love your fat *** back?
vampiregirlsaya: shut up!
vampiregirlsaya signed off at 7:07:43 PM.

Posted by fates warning

LOL

Quoted post: vampiregirlsaya: i don't like being mean. and i can't be for that matter. but i guess i was wrong about you, so just go **** judge! and then vamp! and i know thats just stupid but i don't give a ****!
Zyzex Remix: it hurts, doesn't it?
vampiregirlsaya: SHUT UP! GO AWAY, AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE LOVING PEOPLE!
Zyzex Remix: is it because people could never love your fat *** back?
vampiregirlsaya: shut up!

My ***, Ant, you're the ****ing best.

Posted by Twilight Chick

you all suck. i hate you all. go **** yourselves.

Didn't you just make a thread saying you were leaving? Haha, oh wow.

Posted by Shade

I love her new avatar.

Ant, I think you huwt widdle Kaira's feewings.

Posted by Twilight Chick

i'm debating.
and yah,
but no one cares.

Posted by Omni

There's no debating necessary. Just leave, because there's no point in being part of an online community where pretty much everyone dislikes you. Ant doesn't like you, and you're stupid for thinking he would or even liking him in the first place after talking to him online for only a few days. It amused everyone to an extent, but now you're just being an annoying cry baby an you're not wanted here because you have the face of a deformed bulldog. I can't see why you'd have a hard time deciding whether or not to leave.

tl; dr version:
You are ugly and nobody likes you. Please GTFO.

Posted by Shade

K, now we need new entertainment.

Posted by Pit

watch me undress a teddy bear

Posted by elle

[quote][COLOR=lime]go **** judge! and then vamp![/COLOR]

She just added Vamp because she wants to hit it.

unfortunately for her, if she came anywhere near me naked, I'd most likely vomit and run in terror.

Posted by elle

naked? her naked? why did you have to say that

that's 4chan material right thar

ah

thanks for that :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kaira: 1st one...
i'm bipolar...

no, you aren't. in fact, i doubt you know what bipolar disorder is. i was diagnosed last year and it isn't a fun thing to live with. people with manic-depressive disorder tend not to be immature adolescent otaku girls in the habit of crawling onto video game message boards and angsting up their purported bisexuality and unrequited faux-romances. you are a sickening putdown to people afflicted with bp everywhere.

[quote=Philsdad]It's called "medicinal cannabis". There, all problems solved, forever!
and this is how i fix myself :)

also:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[SIZE=7]NOBODY'S GONNA RUIN MY HAPPY STREAK! :-D
[SIZE=2]
i wish i hadn't repped ant in the other thread now[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'm not feeling the love and/or romance

but I love you ant

please don't break what little of it is left :(

Posted by Pit

WHO'S NEXT!?

Posted by Omni

LOL ****ty image hosting sites.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I'm not feeling the love and/or romance

but I love you ant

please don't break what little of it is left :(

you're fat

emo

ugly

and no one will ever love.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

does that mean you love me?

i'll scrub your dub

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Kaira: you all suck. i hate you all. go **** yourselves.

I'm excluded from that statement right?

Posted by Shade

Why wouldn't you want to **** yourself? I honestly have no idea why it's even considered an insult. Seems more like advice, to me.

I just ****ed myself an hour ago.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Still trying to learn the bend technique

but I'll get it down

Posted by elle

at least girls don't need to be flexible to do it :)

Posted by Shade

neither do we

wink wink

Posted by elle

nudge nudge

know what i mean, know what i mean

Quoted post: nudge nudge

oh jesus, that made me laugh.

Posted by Twilight Chick

yah blaise, you're excluded ^_^
...but i hate the rest of you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Then why are you still here? Just go to a different forum.

Posted by elle

[quote=Kaira;609340]
...but i hate the rest of you.

HEY

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, she actually goes out of her way, wading through the cesspool of derogatory comments, to give you advice and stick up for you, and you don't even acknowledge her? For shame, mizz.

Oh yeah Kaira, and I don't think you'll really be ****ing anyone off by choosing to stay here; if anything, you'll just give everyone more entertainment.

p.s. - kupo

Posted by elle

kaira unkupo :(

Posted by Twilight Chick

omg. i'm so sorry. i didn't remember seeing you post in this thread! i'm sooooo sorry. :( and i don't hate xenos either.

Posted by Omni

[quote=Kaira's user title]im staying to **** you off

Not working, goodbye. Find something constructive to do.

Quoted post: Not working, goodbye. Find something constructive to do.

Quoted post: so what, like i care what you say?

her user titles are answering you.

Posted by Shade

Quoting elle: nudge nudge

I did. I just chose to respond with an insinuation of something else.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kaira: omg. i'm so sorry. i didn't remember seeing you post in this thread! i'm sooooo sorry. :( and i don't hate xenos either.

hahawow

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: her user titles are answering you.

Oh, how ****ing retarded can she be?

Posted by Shade

pretty ****ing retarded

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Posted by Ant

I don't even think the dark magician can save this thread.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

fine ant, fine

lmfao wrong picedit

Posted by Klarth

WHO GETS THE REFERENCE

Posted by Xenos

Sabredog.

Posted by Ant

the more you know.

Posted by Xenos

There is a pimple on your groin.

Posted by Shade