Ving Rhames Kojak Show

Posted by eriksson22

Been seeing ads for the new Kojak with Ving Rhames this week, I guess it starts Friday (tommorrow) night on USA. Anyone planning on checking it out?

Posted by Corrupt

Uh, what? What is this show about, exactly? I'm a bit curious.

Posted by eriksson22

there was a show in the 70's called Kojak. It's about a police detective who is kind of a badass, play by his own rules kind of guy. I never saw the old one when it was on, but saw a couple old episodes on cable once or twice. They decided to remake the show with Ving Rhames and the ads for it look pretty good. Dunno, something you'd be interested in?

Posted by Aioros

Quoting eriksson22: there was a show in the 70's called Kojak. It's about a police detective who is kind of a badass, play by his own rules kind of guy. I never saw the old one when it was on, but saw a couple old episodes on cable once or twice. They decided to remake the show with Ving Rhames and the ads for it look pretty good. Dunno, something you'd be interested in?

[COLOR=Yellow]Did Ving Rhames have the infamous lollypop in the previews? i wonder if he'll be able to pull off the iconic look.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

holy crap, I remember seeing Kojak in syndication!

Posted by eriksson22

haha. yeah it's definitely an old show, but 70's remakes seem to be big right now. I watched the premiere and was real impressed. Ving Rhames is a great Kojak.

Posted by Anethemo Rex

the old kojak was cool. he always said "who loves you baby" and stuff, and he ate lolly pops alot. but the new one sucks. this one guy offers him (Ving Raims) a lolly pop and he beats him up for offering it to him because it was like making fun of him. but the orignal kojak loved loly pops!!!

Posted by eriksson22

This Kojak loves lollipops too, he probably just didn't want to take that guys sass! After a pretty decent premiere, I was floored by the episode this past Sunday night. Just a really, really good episode, and it definitely peaked my interest even more....this is becoming a Sunday must watch for me.