GoW Problems

Posted by DarkSkai

Me and a friend went through half of the co-op on hardcore so I could get some achievevments but when I turned my box off then on again I noticed it didn't save them. I got them but they dissapeared and my gamerscore was back to what it was b4 I started. Does any one know wtf is going on? and why it's doing that to me? I want my achievevments back.

Posted by Fate

Weird. Once you get an Achievement it's there for good. You could try to recover your Gamertag to see if the files were saved online.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've actually never heard of this happening. Either do what Fate said, or check your profile at live.xbox.com. If it's not changed there, then I have no idea what happened, but you'll have to get the achievements again.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

At least Gears works for you. I've had Disk Read Errors every five minutes for the past week. Game is ****ing unplayable now.

Posted by DarkSkai

I wasn't online when I was playing we were on splitscreen this is just so wierd

Quoted post: I wasn't online when I was playing we were on splitscreen this is just so wierd

Yeah, but the second you do sign-in to Live it should be sent to Microsoft's servers. As long as you were using your own profile being offline or splitscreening shouldn't matter. If the changes don't show up when you come online, or it hasn't updated itself by now, you're most likely ****ed for sure.

Though if you really care, you could always call Microsoft and ask them why it happened...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You were probably on your friend's profile. AHAH ***** gone and stole your achievements.

Posted by Fate

LOL, I forgot about different profiles.

You'd think he would've signed into his own profile though... wait, probably not since it involves recovering your gamertag and all that garbage. Problem solved, I guess.

Posted by DarkSkai

It was my xbox and I was on my profile so it's still wierd why they would save it kept only two of them