britney spears' website letter

Posted by junior senior

[COLOR="White"]Dear Fans,
I just wanted to reach out to all of you and explain some of the things that I have been faced with recently.
It's so funny how many stories are put out there about people. It's like we all want our side of the story out there as well, but at the end of the day only a few people care to hear what is really going on since the bad is always so much more interesting than the truth. I don't know why, but this is so weird to me. I used to be angry at the tabloids for printing horrible things about me, but now I try to just be numb to what I see. I saw Tyra Banks once get really upset and cry on her show because they made her look fat. We all want a certain image of ourselves out there, and at some point we all do really care what other people think or we wouldn't be here.
Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn't know who to go to. I realized how much energy and love I had put into my past relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost.
This letter is to not place blame on anyone, although I do see the world with a completely different set of eyes now. Being in that vulnerable state and taken to dinners and parties with friends and finding out later you paid for everything was a huge learning lesson for me. I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life. You never know another persons intentions or what another person wants. I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with. I have had to cut so many people out of my life. It is so sad, because if anyone is a family person...it is me. When I was little I remember every night watching movies with my family and feeling so at peace. Dancing and singing all the time just like a little girl should. Now recently I find with my children that I want them to have that feeling all of the time. I am having to face a lot of things right now since I have children of my own. A lot of insecurities from when I was little are coming up again. It is like we are never good enough.
I know everyone thinks that I am playing the victim, but I am not and I hate what is going on right now so much. Maybe this is the reason for this letter...to maybe allow people to look at me differently. It is like when you are a real woman and say what you feel and how you think things are supposed to be, that people just say you are a "*****."
I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me. I think it is actually normal for a young girl to go out after a huge divorce. I think it was a bigger issue because I had not gone out in such a long time. I am 25 and I do still have a lot to learn, and I am going to make mistakes everyday, and I am sure every mistake I make will probably be on CNN or Good Morning America. I am only human people and I love you for still loving me.
I am sitting here at home and it is 6:25 and both of my sons are asleep. I am truly blessed to have them in my life. Everyday is so surreal. Life in general is so surreal and crazy.
I just hope this letter made some of you think a little bit more of me and where I am coming from. I just want the same things in life that you want...and that is to be happy. It is just so weird because everyone has their own perception of me and how they think I really am. It is so weird how stories are told. There is your side, my side, and the truth. Somebody has to figure it out. I guess we will never really understand or figure out life completely. That's ***'s job. I can't wait to meet him...or her.
Love, Britney
Quote of the month...
It is ok to disagree with people regarding certain issues. You’re not being true to yourself if you succumb to others opinions because you feel guilty.

[/COLOR]

I feel that this was totally uncalled for, especially the part about her sons being asleep.

fixed it

Posted by Oforia

It's hard to read your color, especially in large amounts of text.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Celebrities going crazy on the internets is the new thing.

Posted by Linkman

So is passing out doped out on cocaine.

LOL THE "A" LIST

Posted by Iris

I think it's a pretty interesting letter, to be honest.

I didn't know Britney was literate.

Posted by Fate

Yeah, I was surprised by the punctuation, too.

Good for her. It's rare to see stars reach out every now and then.

That totally went through an editor.

Posted by ElroyJetson

I doub't she wrote any part of that.

Posted by KoH

Ghostwriter all the way.

And yeah, what the **** was up with the bit about her sons? As if I honestly give a **** at what time she feels it appropriate to subdue her sons.

In another surprise news story!

Paris Hilton released after serving only a few days in jail?! Learn more about this truly "shocking" news story as it unfolds!

Life is just so... Crazy!

Posted by Nihilus

Yeah, she goes on about how shes goin to a normal jail and she is just like everyone else.....3 days later she throws a hissy fit and shes back home. What a waste of human flesh.

Posted by mis0

She's going back to court today and hopefully back to jail soon.

Posted by Jean-Luc Cougar

[quote=KoH;589926]Ghostwriter all the way.

Beat me to it ;_;

Posted by veritas

I really dont care what happens to paris. She could die and you wouldnt see a tear come out of me. =)

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Sniper: I really dont care what happens to paris. She could die and you wouldnt see a tear come out of me. =)

Same here. I don't like her.

As for Britney, her letters is cute. It's sad we don't know if she really wrote it though. I knew she'd make one. After all the stupid stuff she did, she had no choice but to write to her fans.

Posted by KoH

She got sent back to jail. :( Womp womp womp.

Posted by Iris

What the hell? The driver looks like the guy from Reno 911, the passenger is smiling, and it looks like some one left their laundry in the back seat.

Posted by KoH

I just noticed, is it me or is that female (deputy?) in the passenger seat remarkably hot?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting KoH:

I want to find the Judge who sent her back and get his autograph.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's cute how you guys openly hate people who are famous for having problems. *** forbid they be human or anything. Your jealousy amuses me. But I'm sure you are all completely sane, reasonable, rational people who never, ever, have drama pop up :)

Quoted post: Your jealousy amuses me.

I don't think it's jealousy...

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;591810]Your jealousy amuses me.

And your asinine opinions amuse us. Screw Hollyweird, I hope Gojira tramples the entire place in ruin..

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;591810]it's cute how you guys openly hate people who are famous for having problems. *** forbid they be human or anything. Your jealousy amuses me. But I'm sure you are all completely sane, reasonable, rational people who never, ever, have drama pop up :)

I can maybe see where you're coming from with Britney Spears, but Paris Hilton? She broke the law multiple times and ****ed up someone's life. She's going to jail, for what, a week? It would be much, much longer if she didn't have a billionaire family. She deserves to be hated upon.

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH:

Yeah I saw that picture on TV not long ago. She should be happy that it's only for a week.

BJ: I'm not jealous of Paris Hilton nor of any celebrity. I have no idols in Hollywood. I make fun of her because I have no respect for Paris. I consider her as an attention whore and she annoyes me.

Posted by KoH

I'm not jealous. I have nothing against most other popular icons of today's society, aside from the majority of them being absolute morons. I just really despise egotistical self-promoters who use their daddy's money to gain fame.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: it's cute how you guys openly hate people who are famous for having problems. *** forbid they be human or anything. Your jealousy amuses me. But I'm sure you are all completely sane, reasonable, rational people who never, ever, have drama pop up :)

Actually, the only reason I would care is to see what the justice system would do about it. Celebs getting arrested? Old news. Justice system following through with justice? Sounds cool.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Fate: Justice system following through with justice? Sounds cool.

Isn't Snoop Dogg in jail because a cop arrested him after having found drugs in his car? Maybe I'm wrong.

But that's only one example if it stands...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Doggy Dog went to jail recently, yeah.

Posted by KoH

But that's 'cause he's black and doesn't have breasts.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Oh, I wasn't referring to Paris. I couldn't care less about her. I was disturbed by the people bashing Britney for no apparent reason other than the facts that she is both rich and apparently, not perfect.

Posted by Fate

I don't get that, either. I don't bash her, just comment on her strange behavior. Someone with a high a profile as Britney shaving her head for apparently no reason? It sparks talk, but I don't want to bash her.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;592026]Oh, I wasn't referring to Paris. I couldn't care less about her. I was disturbed by the people bashing Britney for no apparent reason other than the facts that she is both rich and apparently, not perfect.

Ooooh.

I bash her because she expects sympathy and respect after 'surviving' all that she's been through, despite how she willingly subjected her self to all of that through her own stupidity.

Posted by Xero

I never bashed into her until she shaved her haid. Dump moves like that drive me nuts because it means "I want attention" to me.

The fact that she was dressing like a slut before didn't give me any motives to bash into her seeing as Madona and Kylie Minogue were doing the same thing. She just had her "style"

I hope she gets back on the right track.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Oh, I wasn't referring to Paris. I couldn't care less about her. I was disturbed by the people bashing Britney for no apparent reason other than the facts that she is both rich and apparently, not perfect.

In Brittney's case, she's all washed up and no one likes her anymore. She is doing the stupidest sh!t to get noticed again, and that's why I bash her, ****ing media whore. I don't know about the rest of you guys.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

yeah but everytime britney did something stupid, it was some random paparazzi that got pics of it or the story. . . she didn't exactly make press releases. I don't think she was an attention whore, I think she's genuinely falling under a great deal of stress and is in over her head. It's hard NOT to be an attention whore insofar as having everything you do, stupid or not, broadcast all over the planet. I think you underestimate just how creepy and stalkerish these papparazi douchebags are. I think the people who are railing her and calling her an attention whore are just. . . well. . . jealous. We love it when the hero falls, afterall. Paris buys her way into anything, and will seek out attention, while I've yet to see Britney pose or smile for a paparazzi cameradouche, yet. When she'd shaved her head, the picture that was released was of her in a tattoo parlor or something. She wasn't running down the friggen street with a shirt that said "check out my haid". People have problems, guys. I'm pretty sure if you went on a whining spree about what's been bothering you, I could say "well that's your own stupid fault" for 90% of it. But I don't bash you for being human :)

Posted by KoH

Paris Hilton doesn't really do PRs either. She just knows that the paparazzi will follow her and take pictures of her if she does something outrageous. It's the same basic principle that Britney uses. Why else would she shave her head and let people take up close pictures of her?

Posted by S

Quoting KoH: Paris Hilton doesn't really do PRs either. She just knows that the paparazzi will follow her and take pictures of her if she does something outrageous. It's the same basic principle that Britney uses. Why else would she shave her head and let people take up close pictures of her?

Hair follicle drug test. Then again, that's just a rumor.

Posted by KoH

... Either way, the explination can't be good.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting KoH: Paris Hilton doesn't really do PRs either. She just knows that the paparazzi will follow her and take pictures of her if she does something outrageous. It's the same basic principle that Britney uses. Why else would she shave her head and let people take up close pictures of her?

Exactly.

Posted by Iris

How can Britney stop paparazzi from taking photographs, exactly? How do you figure they're close up shots and not just zoomed? And why is something as normal as getting a tatoo or shaving your head an attention-whore move for Britney but perfectly fine for anyone else?

I'm not a fan or anything, but BJ's right in that people buy into this stuff too much and either hate or love some one for being famous.

I will admit that's she's done some attention whore stuff before though, mostly during her relationship with K-Fed.

Posted by KoH

[IMG]http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/x17_britney6_070217_sp.jpg.jpg[/IMG]

You're right. Maybe she's smiling in anger. That happens a lot.

Either that or I'm sure Britney is completely stupid and just didn't notice an onlooker taking a shot of her as she shaved her skull... while smiling.

Oh hey, nearly forgot. I'm also confident that she wasn't seeking public attention when she had this done at a public hair dresser instead of, *** forbid, her own private home.

Posted by Iris

I'm not saying she was angry. Hell, I'd have a goofy grin on my face if I saw myself with a shaved head. Unless she was looking directly at the camera, I don't see how it's so obvious that she was trying to pose.

As for going home to do it, it was probably more convinient to do it in a hair salon, because she was clearly already out/going out to get a tattoo.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris;592699]Unless she was looking directly at the camera, I don't see how it's so obvious that she was trying to pose.

:)

[quote]As for going home to do it, it was probably more convinient to do it in a hair salon, because she was clearly already out/going out to get a tattoo.

Of course, and why should she wait? People always love public humiliation. Hm... or maybe they do just for the sake of popularity, publicity, and sympathy?

why are you faghats even discussing this? That's almost as bad as people bashing her for no reason.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: why are you faghats even discussing this? That's almost as bad as people bashing her for no reason.

But it's fun bashing washed up celebs!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's because KoH is jealous that I would bone her with a bald head and not him, frankly. Maybe she likes being bald http://bushlovesitbald.ytmnd.com/

Posted by Dexter

Bald is beautiful and Paris has international charm.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;592819]it's because KoH is jealous that I would bone her with a bald head and not him, frankly. Maybe she likes being bald [URL]http://bushlovesitbald.ytmnd.com/[/URL]

Dude... you totally guessed my hidden agenda. My ***, you're like a cyber sleuth. Except... you can read my mind.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'll be your bald head hoe, KoH.

Posted by Dexter

The more hair BJ loses the more head he gets. iykwim :love:

Posted by KoH

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;592990]I'll be your bald head hoe, KoH.

Nice rhyme, fag. I'm sure you have a shot with britney now, seeing as both your rhyming abilities are on par with each other. :)