CHICKEN BRAIN

Posted by Bebop

My dear friend Matthew Hawkins and myself were enjoying a variety bucket (1 chicken popcorn, 4 regular fries, and 8 chicken pieces) from our local Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise when we were thrown back in pure shock when a CHICKEN BRAIN was discovered in Matt's greasy delicious chicken lump. I barely had the stomach to finish my bonelss spicy chicken wing. Barely.

Photos coming soon!

Posted by Zeta

Can't wait.

Posted by Oforia

HAHA this is worse then when that lady found a whole chicken head in her chicken nuggets in Virginia.

You gotta sue some people....
It's just the ethical thing to do these days. You could make a lot of money!!!

Posted by Omni

Holy crap, that's hilarious.

Posted by zero

OMG thats hilarious! and thats why i don't eat most fast food

Posted by Bebop

We're phoning the healthy and safety in food thing tomorrow. We took it back and complained but they said it was chicken breast from the rib...

Posted by Oforia

Post some pics and I will tell you if it is from the rib or not hahaha.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I cant wait to see the pics, this is priceless

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've found some pretty gross stuff from McDonald's. I still eat there though :( But man, getting a chicken brain? That's just cool.

Posted by s0ul

****, that's making me hungry. I haven't been to KFC since that time when my friends and I were trying to make a mockery of Kwanzaa by acting out black stereotypes.

Posted by Xero

That's totally disgusting. It's a good thing I only go to KFC once a year.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Posted by Fate

I thought I found a chicken brain once, but it turned out to be a lung.

Posted by Klarth

Lungs attached to the chicken meat from these place are a (relatively) common occurence from what I hear. The only horror story I have regarding finding something in my food is when I ordered some chicken risotto-type thing at a restaurant in Brighton and found a note to someone called Neil inside it.

Never forget.

Posted by Klarth

Also I thought this was going to be a thread about Panic.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Fate: I thought I found a chicken brain once, but it turned out to be a lung.

=/

Here's the message of the day: If you don't want to become a vegeterian, don't eat chicken.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Klarth: Also I thought this was going to be a thread about Panic.

Me, too. Still, it turned out to be worth clicking.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Me, too. Still, it turned out to be worth clicking.

Wow. Once you hate somebody, you never stop talking about that person...

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Fate: I thought I found a chicken brain once, but it turned out to be a lung.

That could probably be it actually! It's been picked up by the infamous food people. Details await!

Posted by s0ul

Phew!