Gunslinger Girl

Posted by Dexter

I just started this anime. I've only gone through the first volume so far but it won't be long until I find the time to continue with the rest. I'm liking it so far. Before I started it I didn't know what to expect. I thought it would be uninteresting when it came to characters and slow. Instead I found the opposite. Strong, interesting, multiple likable characters, all with their own back-stories and distinctive characteristics. The first volume was basically introducing them all and giving them what they have and it worked very well.

So has anyone seen this?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Yes.
It is excellent, all the way through. It is a most enjoyable show.

Posted by Dexter

Finished it, finally. Really enjoyed it. Anyone have any suggestions along these lines? I'm not sure what series to move onto next.

Posted by CrystalPain

Base on your personal choice should I watch it?

Posted by Dexter

I'm not sure what your style is. I would suggest many others before this. I'm more into the emotional anime that presents a more psychological study of the characters, like Fruits Basket or His and Her Circumstances. This offered some of that, but not quite as much as I would have liked.

Anyway, I would have to know more of your taste before I would suggest it to you personally.