Getting 360 today

Posted by Pit

Yeah, gonna get a 360 core today. My friend is gonna send me a 20 gig hard drive so not going for pro or whatever it's called.

Game suggestions, accessories, reserves, etc -

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

About ****ing time.

Accessories: Play and charge kit because you go through batteries pretty quickly and that's really it.

Games: Rainbow 6, Oblivion, Gears, Crackdown, etc.

Reserve: The Darkness, Bioshock.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Everything Vamp said plus a 1 year Live subscription. You're better off buying the subscription card from stores, since Microsoft basically say; 'So you DIDN'T ask us to stop charging you? kk gonna keep charging you!' even if you only buy a year on a credit card.

Posted by Pit

I have live on my regular Xbox. Can't I retrieve it on 360?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Pit;584828]I have live on my regular Xbox. Can't I retrieve it on 360?

Yep, you can upgrade your account. Just do the 'Retrieve Gamertag' thing when you set it up for online or go onto XBox.com and do an upgrade there.

Posted by Pit

Does it deactivate automatically on my old gay box, because i downloaded some maps on Halo 2 which i payed 4 bucks for, and im not paying 4 bucks again! (intended yell)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Once you upgrade to a 360 account, the account's redundant on original XBox. idk about the Halo 2 maps though. You'll probably have to buy again.

Posted by Pit

Quoted post: Does it deactivate automatically on my old gay box, because i downloaded some maps on Halo 2 which i payed 4 bucks for, and im not paying 4 bucks again! (intended yell)

yous ****ed. That's one thing they couldn't figure out.

Posted by muffla

you should get doom from the live arcade soo much fun playing online

Posted by Creedence

Reserve Mercaneries 2: World in Flames. It looks amazing. Online Coop and such too.

Also most of everything I heard Vamp say is great.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

wat the heck you guys? no one said Dead Rising??? common, dead rising is a must for the adventerous zombie genociding mainiac that apperently cant spell worth $#!7. but anyways, Dead Rising, bet zombie game right now....well....cept for RE:4, but its close....different kind of greatness...

Dead Rising kinda sucks.

Posted by Dexter

The Call of The Duty 2.

Posted by Shade

Reserves: Halo 3. Durrrrr

Posted by Fate

Soooo, Gamertags, anyone?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I AM THE MIGHTY SABREDAIGO

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Dead Rising kinda sucks.

not if u play it right, u gotta do all the scoops for the game and the videos to run together smoothly. I never did that cuz i dont have an HDTV and could see the freakin subtitiles. but yea plus who doesnt enjoy getting that fake megaman blaster and shooting little nerf balls at zombies?

Quoted post: Soooo, Gamertags, anyone?

No, **** you. I'm just bitter at this point.

Posted by Fate

You play fag games. Be a man, like me. :mad:

Gears is a fag game?

Posted by Fate

You don't play it. Hence you being a fag. :mad:

Just ask Stinger, that's all we play anymore. You just deleted me too quickly :mad:

Posted by Fate

...Lies. :mad:

Funny thing is, it took until about a month ago for me to actually enjoy Gears' online. So now I play it pretty regularly. So hey, if you want to add me again, go ahead.

Posted by Fate

VampiroVEmpire, right?

Sounds about right. Maybe it has spaces, but I doubt it.