the game with the best music event triggering

Posted by Fuzzhead

the best one i think is speical ops for hte pc, its a very old pc game but with 3d modles to it, the music events in this game were never triggered by walking in certian areas..but were when somoene got in your field of view..i remeber playing ctf with my brother and i had night visionb on...as soon as i saw him it was playing this slow tence jungle music..and whne i fired at him and missed he turned around and saw me action music imidiatly started up..i wish more games were like this with music

Posted by Speedfreak

I thought the music event triggering in Wind Waker was brilliant, especially with the Phantom Ganon fights.

Posted by Big Boss

SSX 3. Depending on how good you were riding, the music would change in intensity. If you're in last place, not performing any cool tricks, only low-key background music plays, but rocking instruments and vocals would join the track gradually if you play better. Most involving use of music in a game.

Posted by D.J Cat

I thought Blast Corps for the N64 was pretty good with this.

And Banjo-Tooie was great, whenever you came to the entrance of a level the music of the overworld would change to a modified version of the level you are near sounding half like the music in the level and half like the overworld music...

Yeah...

Posted by Shade

Well, SSX3 has already been explained. So, I'll just say Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for the Gameboy Advance did a good job of it. If your character was in perfect health the music was upbeat and lively. But if you overworked yourself and turned blue, the notes got lower, it slowed down became more depressing.

Posted by Ronin

The end song of Kingdom Hearts was triggered pretty well. Metroid prime also had some good sound timing.

Posted by maian

I'd probably have to play through it again, but Majora's Mask pulled it off well from what I remember.