Have you ever missed a movie

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Have you ever missed a movie and didn't see the premirer in theaters and then the next day everyone at school is talking about and it's annoying to you, and on this board, you see threads about a movie and these people talking about how good it was, i think it's annoying, if you have make a list of movies

I missed

Pirates of the carribean 3
spiderman 3
shrek the 3rd

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

THAT'S THE PUNK ROCK WAY

Borat. I went and seen it the next day though.

Posted by inequity

I missed 300. I went to see the Zodiac instead and the next day people kept reciting lines from it.

Posted by Xero

I never went to see a movie the day it came out. Too many people.

I always wait a week or two. I'm never in a hurry to see a movie no matter how good it seems to be.

Posted by Oforia

I remember missing Babe: Pig in the City.

Wow, what a disappointment that was.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Xero;584437]I never went to see a movie the day it came out. Too many people.

I always wait a week or two. I'm never in a hurry to see a movie no matter how good it seems to be.

Yeah I did that for Pirates 2, never will I see a movie on opening day ever again.

Posted by Oforia

I saw Star Wars III opening night at 12:00pm and it was fun!

Posted by Oforia

I saw Star Wars Episode III at the midnight showing and it was fun! Nerds dressed up like jedis fighting other nerds, etc.

Posted by Nihilus

I went to the midnight showing as well, I won the tickets through a local radio station. I guess i'm not game enough to show up in Storm Trooper gear though.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Star wars revenge of the sith was the biggest movie missing dissapointment in my life, and people kept saying this joke,

"Person0:You know what happens in revenge of th sith

person: no, what?

person0: anakin turns into darth vader! I'm funny hahahah

There's no way I'm missing harry potter order of the phoenix

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

In school I always went to movie premiers with the same group of friends, so I rarely missed an opening. Pretty much the same now actually, I'm just more picky about what I spend my money on. Problem avoided.

Posted by maian

Bleh. I missed the POTC3 premiere. It really sucks, because 75% of the reason I wanted to see it was the premiere, not the movie. I went to Pirates 2, and there were hundreds of people dressed as Pirates. I speak no lies when I say our family has better pirate gear than 90% of other people, so I was going to go all out for three, despite the movie sucking.

...Alas, it was the eve of a finals day for me, graduation was that day, and my sister's party was scheduled for that day so the 8:00 showing was out of possibility as well.

Bah. Would've been my 8th premiere. >.> Oh well, I'll hit up Transformers.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Mixman: I saw Star Wars Episode III at the midnight showing and it was fun! Nerds dressed up like jedis fighting other nerds, etc.

How am I not surprised. I never understood how some guys could be fanatics of the SW movies at that point :p:

Quoting Mixman: I remember missing Babe: Pig in the City.

Wow, what a disappointment that was.

Hahaha! I never wanted to see it. I saw the first one and I think I slept in the theatre. My mom had to take me out. She was upset that I made her waste her money...

Posted by ExoXile

Only time I really ant to go and see a movie at the theaters is when I'm with the gal.

So I've pretty much missed every major movie since LotR.

It's just bigger, with more people.
I prefer smaller, with less people.

Posted by Ant

[quote]Only time I really ant to go and see a movie at the theaters is when I'm with the gal.
[quote]Only time I really ant to go and see a movie at the theaters
[quote]Only time I really ant to go and see a movie
[quote]I really ant to go
[quote]really ant to
[quote]ant
[quote]ant

:)

Posted by ExoXile

Man, how did you even notice that? :D

Posted by Dexter

It's not easy keeping up with the movies during the summer, when talked about films are coming out nearly every week. I've been able to catch everyone so far, but it wouldn't bother me much if I didn't and I don't mind at all if people talk about them. I don't even care if things get spoiled, honestly.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

NOT GONNA MISS HARRY POTTER NOT GONNA MISS HARRY POTTER,

once again said

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So punks enjoy preteen wizard drama?

nice

Posted by Klarth

I don't go and watch films on opening day and I don't know anyone who does.

Posted by neonmole

All the time. There are sooooo many films I haven't seen. I just never watch them. Don't know why, I suppose I just prefer to spend my time doing other things. But people say to me all the time things like 'I can't believe you haven't seen.....'