I have a tattoo!

Posted by Xero

Yup. Yesterday I went to get one.

I have been planning to get one for 2 years but I never got myself to do it and at last, I went to get an appointment for sunday last week and now it's done.

It was long and painful. I didn't complain or anything, but gosh...it burned at least 4 hours after it was done. Freaking needles. He started by going around the motif with one needle. Already that was bad, but then, when he started filling the inside of the drawing, he took 4 needles. >_<

Costed me 375$ in total (including the tip)

It's expensive, but it's worth it :) I love it.

Edit: I'll post a picture of it at my dad's on saturday.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Already that was bad, but then, when he started filling the inside of the drawing, he took 4 needles. >_<

The outlining always seems more painful than the shading to me. I guess my nerves just go numb after awhile. Anywho, what's the tattoo of anyways?

Posted by ExoXile

I'm getting mine in October, probably.

I too have been planning this for over 5 years, I just never got one.
Oh well.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: The outlining always seems more painful than the shading to me. I guess my nerves just go numb after awhile. Anywho, what's the tattoo of anyways?

No the outilineing wasn't as bad as the filling. When he got behind my arm and started filling, it was burning so bad. That's the feeling I had.

The tattoo? It's a gothic style band that goes around my right arm. It's all black.

Posted by nich

An arm-band? oh dear...

Posted by WackoHater2

I've been debating over what I want to get since I turned 18. I know I want one, I am just not sure of what. Once I figure it out I'll get it done. Anyway, that's pretty awesome, Xero. Can't wait to see the picture.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: I've been debating over what I want to get since I turned 18. I know I want one, I am just not sure of what. Once I figure it out I'll get it done. Anyway, that's pretty awesome, Xero. Can't wait to see the picture.

I sincerely hope you won't get a dragon. The place where I went had about 12 binders filled with tattoos, but 50% of the choices were dragons. It's just too flashy in my opinion.

Quoting nich: An arm-band? oh dear...

?

Posted by WackoHater2

^No, not a dragon. I do like them, but it's not original enough. I wanted a Heartagram but that's also pretty unoriginal.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Xero: I sincerely hope you won't get a dragon. The place where I went had about 12 binders filled with tattoos, but 50% of the choices were dragons. It's just too flashy in my opinion.

?

Plus if you get a girl and you are about to make love to her and she sees that you have a big dragon on your chest...:p:

Quoted post: ?

You'll find arm-bands and certain tribal designs are slightly frowned upon because they're seen as "unoriginal" and whatever. Think of barbed-wire arm-bands as an example. People are fags and elitist about everything basically.

Quoted post: ^No, not a dragon. I do like them, but it's not original enough. I wanted a Heartagram but that's also pretty unoriginal.

Do not get anything associated with a band, movie, or anything like that. Nothing that has anything to do with fads basically, because no matter what you think now, you will grow out of it.

Posted by zero

congrats on the first tattoo i have about 5 myself including a really big one on my forearm, after you get a second one(if you do) it's not nearly as bad. Does it have any special meaning or is it their just to look cool?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Exactly why do you have a tatoo?

Posted by zero

Quoting Xero: I sincerely hope you won't get a dragon. The place where I went had about 12 binders filled with tattoos, but 50% of the choices were dragons. It's just too flashy in my opinion.

yes most dragons are just flashy designs but some dragons have meaning like the chinese dragon I think it means strangth and longivity(sp?), but either way I wouldn't get one because everyone has one. also i would advise anyone getting a tattoo soon to stay away from the inside of your biceps because its a very sensative area and hurts alot for tattoos.

Quoted post: Exactly why do you have a tatoo?

The hell kind of question is that?

Quoted post: also i would advise anyone getting a tattoo soon to stay away from the inside of your biceps because its a very sensative area and hurts alot for tattoos.

Yeah, get one on your ribs instead.

Posted by Xero

Quoting proto: Does it have any special meaning or is it their just to look cool?

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: Exactly why do you have a tatoo?

It has no specific meaning, no. I'm turning 18 in 3 days and in Quebec, 18 is the age where you become major so I got myself a memorable gift for this event.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You'll find arm-bands and certain tribal designs are slightly frowned upon because they're seen as "unoriginal" and whatever.

Well I was more trying to get something I liked rather than something original. I wouldn't prevent myself from getting a tattoo a like because everyone has it.

Quoting Mixman: Plus if you get a girl and you are about to make love to her and she sees that you have a big dragon on your chest...:p:

lol, yeah...

Quoting Panic: ^No, not a dragon. I do like them, but it's not original enough. I wanted a Heartagram but that's also pretty unoriginal.

You get what you want, dude. I would never get a heartagram, but if that's what you want, then go for it.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
Yeah, get one on your ribs instead.

Aw that would hurt so much >_<

The next place I would get one, if I ever do, would be on my back, right behind my left shoulder. I saw one I would like there, but I'm waiting a few years to see if I'll still like the one I have on my arm or if I'll eventually regret it.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting proto: yes most dragons are just flashy designs but some dragons have meaning like the chinese dragon I think it means strangth and longivity(sp?), but either way I wouldn't get one because everyone has one. also i would advise anyone getting a tattoo soon to stay away from the inside of your biceps because its a very sensative area and hurts alot for tattoos.

If dragons mean strength and longevity what does it mean what you have a naked girl

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=PunkRock Sonic;584341]If dragons mean strength and longevity what does it mean what you have a naked girl
That you're really gay.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting ExoXile: That you're really gay.

no mixman, I meant a naked girl on as the tatoo and exo I don't understand

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=PunkRock Sonic;584349]no mixman, I meant a naked girl on as the tatoo and exo I don't understand
Yes, that means you're hiding something.
That you're really gay.

Posted by Oforia

I don't think anyone knew I was a tattoo artist myself besides Judge, PHM, and Down The Sun.

Here are some tattoos I have done:
[IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4287/batlofg2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6711/jaimefints2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4401/676065545loi8.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8266/hustlinoo7.jpg[/IMG]

Anywho, here is a pic of me. You can kinda see some of my tattoos on my arm.
[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/654/l617d253ba79311865e05a3pg3.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater2

^Nice work, Mixman. wtf is up with the hustlin' unicorn though LOL

Posted by Oforia

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: no mixman, I meant a naked girl on as the tatoo and exo I don't understand

how does I use grammar!?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Panic: ^No, not a dragon. I do like them, but it's not original enough. I wanted a Heartagram but that's also pretty unoriginal.

I just wanted to announce that anyone who gets anything a tatoo associated with HIM the band and expects to be taken seriously, or has even considered it, is a massive faggot and needs to stop listening to ****ty music.

Also, I plan on getting some tatoos myself shortly, but I haven't decided what I want yet. I'll probably post pictures when I do.

Posted by Xero

Mixman: The 2nd tattoo you posted is my favorite out of the 4. I like the colors too :)

You must be nervous when you make your own tattoo. If you screw, then you spend a while fixing the problem.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Xero: Mixman: The 2nd tattoo you posted is my favorite out of the 4. I like the colors too :)

You must be nervous when you make your own tattoo. If you screw, then you spend a while fixing the problem.

The first couple times I was nervous.

Posted by nich

I did not mean to be an elitist at all, or to put you down. I just find arm-bands are the tattoo of choice for jocks and preps who want to be extreme or whatever, or someone who really doesn't know what they want so they just go with whatever everyone else has. But, I haven't seen yours yet and for all I know yours is not like that at all.

Posted by zero

mixman AWSOME work!

Posted by NES Queen

The outline has always been the easiest part to sit through for me with all of my tats. Needle tends to be smaller and the artist doesn't have to keep going over the same raw area over and over again. That's the part that killed me with my big leg peice.

Mixman, your shading is great. I've always been afraid of color and have just stuck with black/greyscale, but I love the shading you did on the water and the detail on the bat one is incredible. Good job.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Mixman;584351]I don't think anyone knew I was a tattoo artist myself besides Judge, PHM, and Down The Sun. Hey Mixy, I'll let you ink my ass?

The normal routine I go through whenever I consider an ink job.
A) I delve into research sessions for various designs and concepts towards the desired tattoo.
B) I draw up MY own ****, I hate flash styles, and I honestly see no point in new world tribal designs. If I ever chose to give any interest in anything tribal; it would be classic Maori, or Borneo..
C) I get professional opinions over my idea, I ask the inker personally if the design belongs on me. (I've actually passed up on a few inks due to opinion, saved alot of money too)

As of late, I haven't gotten around to any new tattoos. Waiting for another job to come through while I'm taking the summer off from classes.

Posted by Pit

Wow Mixman. That's all you got?

I could do those same tattoos, eat cheddar cheese (sliced), masturbate, and beat super mario bros 1 in a matter of... 12 seconds. At the same time. ALL those tattoos.

Don't believe me? Anything can happen when you're on drugs, YOU'RE ON!

Posted by Xero

Whatever that drug is, I'd use it to walk home within 2 minutes after school to avoid traffic.

vicodin

Posted by muffla

they didnt work :(, i mean the pictures at bottom of last page

Posted by Klarth

I'm probably getting one when I get to Panama, but I'm stuck for choice between a few designs (all of which ought to make people here roll their eyes a bit):

Whichever I do wind up getting, it'll be pretty subtle - Probably no bigger than four inches across, and on my right shoulder. They're all abstract enough to not really be representative of much to someone who doesn't already know them.

Posted by Klarth

i mean LOL BAND TATTOOS I WANT A HEARTAGRAM I LOVE HIM THEY ARE MY FAOVURITE BAND EVER THEY PLAY LOVE METALS.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Get out of here, seriously you DT fag..

Posted by Klarth

okay bye

Posted by Klarth

Or maybe something like this.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth:

I prefere this one.

By the way, nice avatar ;) I love that game.

Posted by Slade

I've got a few ideas in mind for a few tattoos. I really dig those sort of intertwining vine things some people have on their hands/fingers(see: Jefferey from Project Runway haha). I might get one of those if I think of a cool way to personalize the style. And I still want a "VII" on the underside of one of my wrists, but I have a feeling I might not want it later. We'll see.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/ketoman77/symbolis4.jpg
My most ambitious idea is to get this tattooed on my side. I imagine it stretching to about halfway across the front of my torso, and halfway across the back. But I'd feel really gay getting it done without studying up on the symbol a lot more.

Or maybe I'd do it in complete ignorance, in a good ol' "**** you, religion!" nah.

Quoted post: My most ambitious idea is to get this tattooed on my side. I imagine it stretching to about halfway across the front of my torso, and halfway across the back. But I'd feel really gay getting it done without studying up on the symbol a lot more.

You might run into a few problems with that. Not only might it look oddly proportioned due to the area you want it on, but the detail might just be too great depending on the size. When it heals up you could lose a lot of what was original there. But that also might depend on the person who's doing it, so research the hell out of their work before you get something like that.

Posted by Oforia

The design you chose would be difficult but not impossible.

I could do it :P

Posted by zero

Quoting Slade: I've got a few ideas in mind for a few tattoos. I really dig those sort of intertwining vine things some people have on their hands/fingers(see: Jefferey from Project Runway haha). I might get one of those if I think of a cool way to personalize the style. And I still want a "VII" on the underside of one of my wrists, but I have a feeling I might not want it later. We'll see.

My most ambitious idea is to get this tattooed on my side. I imagine it stretching to about halfway across the front of my torso, and halfway across the back. But I'd feel really gay getting it done without studying up on the symbol a lot more.

Or maybe I'd do it in complete ignorance, in a good ol' "**** you, religion!" nah.

you probably shouldn't get a circle on any curved serface i.e. your side it will look out proportion and distorted, i've seen tatts go bad because they were placed wrong so just watch out for that.

Posted by Xero

Here it is:

Moi.

Close up.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Congrats Xero, you are now officially mediocre..

Posted by Xero

Quoting Down The Sun: Congrats Xero, you are now officially mediocre..

Knowing you're always negative, I'll take that as a compliment. -_-

Posted by WackoHater2

Looks nice. You're too nerdy for it though lol.

Posted by The Judge

Looks good. As long as you carry yourself right, it should look appropriate.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: You're too nerdy for it though lol.

So I should've gotten something less "badass"? >:O

Anything less "badass" would've been an angel, a cupid or a dragon. **** that.

shoulda gotten a triforce

Posted by Xero

lol

Posted by WackoHater2

An angel would have been cute, or a ring of flowers. ;)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: Looks nice. You're too nerdy for it though lol.

Fifteen whole steps?!

I thought you meant a solid black stripe - I'm not a fan of the generic tribal designs a lot of people seem to be getting thee days, but it doesn't look terrible. Nice :)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: An angel would have been cute, or a ring of flowers. ;)

You'd have to shoot me with sedatives to do those tattoos on my body.

Posted by The underground

Why dont you get that put on your palm Slade? As for me i come back to the states this aug and i buy my step mom a new tat gun she is doing my first tat. it is going to be a small one but on the back of my neck.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/info/cursedseals/seal_sasuke.jpg
Yes, im getting the Cursed seal off of naruto but i like the design.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The underground:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/info/cursedseals/seal_sasuke.jpg

Yeah it doesn't look bad. Go for it.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Panic: An angel would have been cute, or a ring of flowers. ;)

You do it, you little queer.

EDIT: Panic little? LOL no way!

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=The underground;587854]Why dont you get that put on your palm Slade? As for me i come back to the states this aug and i buy my step mom a new tat gun she is doing my first tat. it is going to be a small one but on the back of my neck.
[URL]http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/info/cursedseals/seal_sasuke.jpg[/URL]

My friend James and I are going on the same day to get the Heaven Seal. Same spot that Sasuke has it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: My friend James and I are going on the same day to get the Heaven Seal. Same spot that Sasuke has it.

Quoting Panic: My friend James and I are going on the same day to get the Heaven Seal. Same spot that Sasuke has it.

[SIZE="7"]
[B]OH MY FUCKING GOD[/b][/SIZE]

Posted by Omni

NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANIC!

[IMG]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8706/panicnarutoooql4.jpg[/IMG]

It'll go great with your awesome Naruto ninja headband. You even managed to turn that sideways and be ghetto stylin'...

Posted by Klarth

Sweet lord. You have GOT to be kidding me.

Posted by Omni

I wish I was. :(

Anyway, if you get a tatoo related to an anime, 10 years from now you're gonna be like, "****, that was retarded of me. And why did I post that picture of myself with that headband on MySpace?"

Posted by ExoXile

SHARINGANU!

Posted by WackoHater2

The headband isn't mine. It's my friends and I don't wear it anymore because he bent the plate to fit his head. I'm going to buy one though. Hot Topic stopped selling them or I would have had one like 6 months ago.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: [SIZE="7"]
[B]OH MY FUCKING GOD[/b][/SIZE]

Pretty much what I was going to say.

Quoting Panic: Hot Topic stopped selling them.

I wonder why...

Posted by nich

I guess I sort of called that one :/ It doesn't look terrible, just unoriginal.

Quoted post: I thought you meant a solid black stripe

Actually, that might've been pretty cool.

Quoted post: My friend James and I are going on the same day to get the Heaven Seal. Same spot that Sasuke has it.

Quoted post: The headband isn't mine. It's my friends and I don't wear it anymore because he bent the plate to fit his head. I'm going to buy one though. Hot Topic stopped selling them or I would have had one like 6 months ago.

You're pretty much everything that's wrong with this generation.

Posted by Average n00b

If anyone gets a tattoo that's anime related..They're stupid. My friend wanted a..Erm.. [IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/gothicdarkdamsel/FMA/Wrath5.jpg[/IMG]

That thing, he's 16 and he's getting a Tattoo this year. I hope it won't be that..

Anyways. I'm scared of needles so..I dunno. ;>>

Nice tattoo though.

Posted by Klarth

At least music-related tattoos have longevity. Plus, you look infinitely cooler with a textless heavy metal insignia than you do with a JUTSU MEGA KAMEHAMEHA ATTACK needlepoop. Particularly when the anime you're desperate to show your fandom towards was created to entertain kids who probably can't even spell their own names yet. Good Allfather; my six-year-old cousin watches Naruto!

Thankfully nobody here is the guy on Kotaku a few months back with that "WELCOME TO SILENT HILL" thing on his chest (back? can't remember).

Quoted post: Thankfully nobody here is the guy on Kotaku a few months back with that "WELCOME TO SILENT HILL" thing on his chest (back? can't remember).

That's actually so stupid it's kinda awesome.

Posted by Klarth

It's a neat concept... but man, is he going to regret that.

Posted by S

Quoting Average n00b: If anyone gets a tattoo that's anime related..They're stupid. My friend wanted a..Erm.. [IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/gothicdarkdamsel/FMA/Wrath5.jpg[/IMG]

That thing, he's 16 and he's getting a Tattoo this year. I hope it won't be that..

Anyways. I'm scared of needles so..I dunno. ;>>

Nice tattoo though.

Actually, that's not such a bad tattoo to be honest, but I am a mythology buff. It'd be lame to get it because its in the anime, but if it wasn't for that reason, I'd appreciate the tattoo itself. The Ouroboros circle is an interesting concept. There's a reason it was used in that anime, after all. It's a term in alchemy, mathmatics, religion, and other historical representations.

Posted by Crazy K

If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be a small one, possibly on my hand up high on my shoulder. If I ever got a big tattoo I would probably regret it some day as I age. A Small tattoo won't affect me all to much.

As for Xero's Tattoo, I'm not a fan of tribal tattoo's, but it looks good.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: Down The Sun agrees: You mean "Celtic Knots"?

Nope, I meant vines. You know, plants and such. They're not in any particular pattern, but just sort of sprawled all over, intertwining.

And I forgot to mention one last sort of tattoo I'd like to get. I haven't thought too much about it, but I think I'd like some sort of (epic?) story written out on my back. It would probably stretch to my shoulders and my sides. The only things I know for sure is that it'd be sort of "winding," asymmetrical, and almost look like it's wandering around my skin.

Instead of a story it might be an essay, or a poem.

Posted by Crazy K

A poem sounds more reasonable to me. That is if I were to do something like what you want to do.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lunairetic: Actually, that's not such a bad tattoo to be honest, but I am a mythology buff. It'd be lame to get it because its in the anime, but if it wasn't for that reason, I'd appreciate the tattoo itself. The Ouroboros circle is an interesting concept. There's a reason it was used in that anime, after all. It's a term in alchemy, mathmatics, religion, and other historical representations.

Then just get an Ouroboros without the FMA faggotry inside it!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's a neat concept... but man, is he going to regret that.

Totally. Give him a year or two.

Quoted post: A Small tattoo won't affect me all to much.

Unless you get it on your hand, that is.

Posted by S

Quoting Klarth: Then just get an Ouroboros without the FMA faggotry inside it!

Well I mean it really depends. If FMA's rendition of it is something you're particularly fond of, I guess its feasible. I personally wouldn't recommend it but to each his own, y'know? I'd usually only say that if the symbol is somehow unique from the original Ouroboros though. If its just the style, I'd personally recommend recreating the symbol, using that style, but making it more your own. Talk to a concept artist or someone who's keen at those types of things before going anywhere with it, that way its not a tribute to the actual anime series. It may represent a tribute to that particular style but not the anime itself, at the very least. -shrug- To each his own. They'll regret it if they don't think about it enough, and they don't personalize it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Where to start, so much shit I've missed out on..

[quote=Panic;587538]You're too nerdy for it though lol.
You're too nerdy for your own *** **** skin. Shut up.

[quote=Xero;587598]So I should've gotten something less "badass"? >:O

Anything less "badass" would've been an angel, a cupid or a dragon. **** that.
Trust me, it's slightly less than "badass"..

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;587630]shoulda gotten a triforce
Let's do something better V', mushroom stamp Triforces on Panic's forehead.

[quote=Panic;587815]An angel would have been cute, or a ring of flowers. ;)
Your mother having an abortion would have been cute..

[quote=Xero;587529]Knowing you're always negative, I'll take that as a compliment. -_-
Your body, ruin it to your own tastes man.. I mean, how am I going to explain to my grandkids what "UnSmurfed" means whenever they look at my wrinkly abs? Inside joke.. I left the Navy recently.

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;587887]You do it, you little queer.

EDIT: Panic little? LOL no way! NOE PHUKINK WAI!!!!

[quote=Panic;587902]My friend James and I are going on the same day to get the Heaven Seal. Same spot that Sasuke has it.
Go forth, be conquered. GO FORTH AND DIE!!

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;587982]NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANIC!

It'll go great with your awesome Naruto ninja headband. You even managed to turn that sideways and be ghetto stylin'...
Do that again PHM, with the panic pictures. And I will cock-slap you.

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;587987]Anyway, if you get a tatoo related to an anime, 10 years from now you're gonna be like, "****, that was retarded of me. And why did I post that picture of myself with that headband on MySpace?"
Anything anime related period is retarded.. Not even getting a hentai nude sprawled across your back is an okay idea for a manly tat.

[quote=Panic;588071]The headband isn't mine. It's my friends and I don't wear it anymore because he bent the plate to fit his head. I'm going to buy one though. Hot Topic stopped selling them or I would have had one like 6 months ago.
Just shut up, you were caught wearing it. You allowed/took the pictures to post online. You deserve a flame or 5(thousand) for being a complete Naruto nut-sucking faggot.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;588153]You're pretty much everything that's wrong with this generation.
No V', Transformers Beast Wars IS everything wrong with this generation.

[quote=Average n00b;588198]If anyone gets a tattoo that's anime related..They're stupid. My friend wanted a..Erm..
Stay smart, young one..

[quote=Klarth;588365]At least music-related tattoos have longevity. Plus, you look infinitely cooler with a textless heavy metal insignia than you do with a JUTSU MEGA KAMEHAMEHA ATTACK needlepoop. Particularly when the anime you're desperate to show your fandom towards was created to entertain kids who probably can't even spell their own names yet. Good Allfather; my six-year-old cousin watches Naruto!

Thankfully nobody here is the guy on Kotaku a few months back with that "WELCOME TO SILENT HILL" thing on his chest (back? can't remember).
Not completely true.. how many Metallica fans could you imagine going in to laser off their fleshy shrines to the once great thrash of old?

[quote=Slade;588539]Nope, I meant vines. You know, plants and such. They're not in any particular pattern, but just sort of sprawled all over, intertwining.

And I forgot to mention one last sort of tattoo I'd like to get. I haven't thought too much about it, but I think I'd like some sort of (epic?) story written out on my back. It would probably stretch to my shoulders and my sides. The only things I know for sure is that it'd be sort of "winding," asymmetrical, and almost look like it's wandering around my skin.

Instead of a story it might be an essay, or a poem.
Cool, gotch'a..
And, awesome. I've been thinking about a war story written along my ribs in Sanskrit, or Hebrew.. something along the lines of oppressed states and rising above. Too much research to go into it, however..

Posted by KoH

Jesus ****ing christ, why is Panic back? Panic's like this mile-high pile of **** on wheels that somehow follows you wherever you go. This is a ****ing nightmare.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;589429]Jesus ****ing christ, why is Panic back? Panic's like this mile-high pile of **** on wheels that somehow follows you wherever you go. This is a ****ing nightmare.
Welcome back, Kocktease.. Panic's been awaiting your arrival..

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]In his ass!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Posted by Blood-Katana

and for being a big boy you get a sticker would you like a furry one or a shiney one lol just jokeing

Posted by Tyler Durden

Go away.. please for the love of small woodland animals-just go the **** away.

Anyone care to stay on topic?

Ever have an inkjob you felt like either ****ing up on or have ****ed up on, Mixxy?

Posted by KoH

Hey, if you have a skinny arm and get a tattoo, but then buff up over a period of a few months or so, what happens to the tattoo? Does it end up looking weird? Lame? Skinny? Scrawny? Faded out? What? I'm curious. :(

[quote=Down The Sun;589618]Welcome back, Kocktease.. Panic's been awaiting your arrival..

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]In his ass!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

And you can kindly **** your own *******.

Being poor's a *****. :( The toughest time you will EVER have, financially, is when you're changing jobs and moving at the same time.

Posted by WackoHater2

^I'm sure it stretches out a little bit, depending on how much you pump up your arms. You most likely have to go back and get the parts that are faded or stretched fixed.

Posted by KoH

I don't trust anything you say because I'm afraid that body fat can corrode the brain.

Posted by WackoHater2

Good job staying on topic. I dunno if that's what you have to do or not. I don't have a tattoo and I know very little about them. I was just making a guess.

Posted by mis0

It's not like this is the internet and you could have at least done a little research or anything.

Quoted post: ^I'm sure it stretches out a little bit, depending on how much you pump up your arms. You most likely have to go back and get the parts that are faded or stretched fixed.

Shut up.

Anywho, yeah, it's going to affect it. But really, it may not even be that noticeable. You're obviously not going to build a lot of muscle very quickly, and thankfully, tattoos actually adjust if the size of your arms increase or decrease slowly enough. So really, there's not much to worry about.

Posted by KoH

They adjust? Okay, that both makes sense and is a very satisfying answer since I was thinking about getting a tattoo myself. Just can't decide... which... Hm. Nothing too big, probably just on my back/shoulder. But then again, if I had it placed there my question really doesn't apply but I was curious nonetheless.

Yeah, it's really only a problem with stomach tattoos and pregnancies... and I don't think you're planning to get pregnant any time soon.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;590687]Hey, if you have a skinny arm and get a tattoo, but then buff up over a period of a few months or so, what happens to the tattoo? Does it end up looking weird? Lame? Skinny? Scrawny? Faded out? What? I'm curious. :(

Over time, either putting on a few pounds or bulking up with teh muscles and the retard strength. Yes, it can stretch out your inkjobs verily. Touch ups and redux are the likely way to keep maintenance on said body investment. And depending on where and whom handles them for you, be it the original inker, can be quite cost effective. Most tattooist I know of like to keep tabs on their work and I'm sure are willing to do touch ups for little-to no cash just to be sure of satisfactory work and better repeat business reasons.

[quote=Panic;590774]^I'm sure it stretches out a little bit, depending on how much you pump up your arms. You most likely have to go back and get the parts that are faded or stretched fixed.
[quote=Panic;590850]Good job staying on topic. I dunno if that's what you have to do or not. I don't have a tattoo and I know very little about them. I was just making a guess.

Dude, shut up..

Posted by KoH

lmao, Panic's responses are ****ing hilarious compared to the actual reasoning heard from Vamp or Down.

Good job, Panic, in being a complete moron!

Posted by WackoHater2

I said that I didn't know I was just making a guess. One of my dad's friends lost a lot of weight and had to get his tattoo fixed because it looked weird when he lost the weight. I thought that it might work the same way if you gain muscle or weight and become bigger.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but Xero's arm isn't going to get huge and fat like a beer gut anytime soon. At least I don't think so. Oh, the logic. Misoxeny was right. If you're on the internet and you're not sure about something, it's easy to use the web as a research tool instead of making half-guessed statements and looking like you have no idea what you're talking about. Try it next time. Not that looking like an idiot ever stopped you before, but you might enjoy learning something every now and then.

Posted by KoH

I already know what Panic's going to say:

wellz yyyy didnt teh kohz do dat?!

Becauuuse the KoH is a lazy son of a *****. Plus, since there is actually a tattoo artist already on the forum, and a few other people who obviously have or know about tattoos a hell of a lot more than Panic, I thought it'd be the fastest way to get a straight answer. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic;591107]I said that I didn't know I was just making a guess. One of my dad's friends lost a lot of weight and had to get his tattoo fixed because it looked weird when he lost the weight. I thought that it might work the same way if you gain muscle or weight and become bigger.

Hey fatass!

HUGE TIP OF THE DAY!!!

DON'T ****ING GET TATTOOS WHEN YOU'RE A FATASS AND SAVE BIG BUCKS!!

Dude, seriously, shut up, faggot omfg jesus..

[quote=Omni;591110]Yeah, but Xero's arm isn't going to get huge and fat like a beer gut anytime soon. At least I don't think so. Oh, the logic. Misoxeny was right. If you're on the internet and you're not sure about something, it's easy to use the web as a research tool instead of making half-guessed statements and looking like you have no idea what you're talking about. Try it next time. Not that looking like an idiot ever stopped you before, but you might enjoy learning something every now and then.
Thank you Corporal Obvious, sidekicked defender to the obvious.. Now Panic knows our secret plans for Interwebs domination..

Quoted post: I said that I didn't know I was just making a guess. One of my dad's friends lost a lot of weight and had to get his tattoo fixed because it looked weird when he lost the weight. I thought that it might work the same way if you gain muscle or weight and become bigger.

Just... just unplug your computer.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: Yeah, but Xero's arm isn't going to get huge and fat like a beer gut anytime soon.

Nope.

Posted by Tyler Durden

PHM, if you hadn't noticed Panic is naturally an obese sack of whiny flesh and man-***** filth. Beer wouldn't allow itself to be sold to such a lamer.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's so difficult for me to think of something that I would genuinely like on my body for the REST OF MY LIFE.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: it's so difficult for me to think of something that I would genuinely like on my body for the REST OF MY LIFE.

most predictable vgc member '07!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

how's this for predictable... lick my scrotum zits

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Omni;587982]
Sorry, I just had to bring this back. Suddenly notcied something quite interesting about it..
[SIZE=3]
IT HAS MOAR ZITZ THN FASHUL HARE, NOE FUXXING WAI IZ IT 18!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Ant

Derick has two tattoos now.

Is the second one his last name?