a contra video of mine

Posted by bazariah

yeah as it says this is a video of me playing contra.. well it's more of a preview lol

i was using the euroopean version which is known on these shores as probotector, but it's still the same though all the human characters are robots, but hey you knew that right:D

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzP60qFSbZE"]please click here to have a look[/URL]

Posted by Xero

"full video coming soon"

YAY! I loved that video dude.

I always loved Contra. It's a hard FPS game.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: It's a hard FPS game.

More like just plain side scrolling shooter. Either way, you are right about it being hard. I've never gotten past the first level. :( Of course I was never playing it seriously either.

Anyways, good video!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Proto Man: More like just plain side scrolling shooter. Either way, you are right about it being hard. I've never gotten past the first level. :( Of course I was never playing it seriously either.

Anyways, good video!

I got past the first level, but I think the further I ever made it to was the 4th level.

Posted by bazariah

the whole playthrough was done on one life :-D

ithe best thing to do with that game is just play and play as if it's the only game you own lol

im hoping that i'll have the full video ready to roll by mid june... im debating splicing it into soemthing else or just sending out raw

Posted by muffla

i never made it too far into the sno level

Posted by Roth

Hey bro, it's awesome to see you posting vids again, as I said in the PM to you on YouTube. I just thought I'd share my shining moment with Contra on this thread until you get part 2 of 2 up on your space on YouTube. For any of the dumb mo-fo's that think anything we post are fake, frig (you know what word I WANT to use) you, just play games and stop being idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DlH1G4SyH0

Thanks Baz for being the cool dumb *** dude that you are, and keep being awesome bro! Late...

P.S.: I've been having E&J.

Posted by bazariah

hey hey roth... i added part two nows so thats all done woot

i got something else special coming soon :-D

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting bazariah: the whole playthrough was done on one life :-D

ithe best thing to do with that game is just play and play as if it's the only game you own lol

im hoping that i'll have the full video ready to roll by mid june... im debating splicing it into soemthing else or just sending out raw

I literally know every detail of Contra. I know where every enemy will appear (except the random ones), I know every ledge and drop-off, every power-up... I can usually get through the whole game without getting hit once, as long as I'm playing 1-player. It's harder with another player.