LOL

Posted by Omni

RagingDemon4Ever: TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! Tegw
I have no idea who this is, but I laughed hard because I'm assuming he's one of Roger's pals or Roger himself.

Posted by Roger Smith

Not me, I only use Roger Smith0.

Posted by Omni

That's okay, I already figured out who it is, and he's one of your friends. Pretty much what I expected.

Posted by Roger Smith

Ok then.

Posted by junior senior

chaos sin

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.pusscats.com/Cat_Fight.jpg[/IMG]

hey guise chex it out its roger n phm lol

Posted by Omni

Hey, it's not my problem if him and his friends have nothing better to do than say I'm a troll in annoying threads and IM convos. I didn't actually do anything to him until he started going on and on about it. I actually blocked him on AIM because he always talks to me about stuff that people say about him at VGC.

Posted by Roger Smith

I didn't have anything to do with it..

Also, don't forget to mention you IM'd complaining to me when I called you troll, so don't make it sound like I'm the only one.

Posted by Omni

No, I IM'd you and said I was trolling you in an IM, because I'm obviously a troll because there's all these threads about me being a troll. I don't actually care. You made a bigger deal out of it than I did and started saying I was a troll before I even did anything to you. That's why I blocked you, and not the other way around.

Posted by Roger Smith

Wait, I know how to fix this.

Posted by Klarth

roger you suck at photoshop.

Posted by Chaos Sin

Jesus f/ucking Christ. Roger's a dumbf/uck. Stop being a baby and tell him off. Stop acting like a pussy like Chris. Cuz you know Chris aint nothing without his swords. And no I didn't IM Hate Machine. Raging Demon is Chris.

Posted by Omni

Roger started this whole thing about me being a troll and posted IM sections from me when I asked him why he was being an idiot about something he started to try to make it look like I was obsessed with annoying him, meanwhile I only did anything because he kept making threads and posting about me doing it. I'm done and he still continues to bring it up constantly.

Posted by Chaos Sin

He does it on purpose to see how you'll react dude. He does it to everyone. Yeah it's g/od**** annoying I know. But yeah dude, I didn't IM you. Very seldomly do I use AIM or any other messenger.

Posted by Omni

I already figured out who it was. You'll notice that I didn't say it was you in this thread.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

THAT FONT

OH ***

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Roger started this whole thing about me being a troll and posted IM sections from me when I asked him why he was being an idiot about something he started to try to make it look like I was obsessed with annoying him, meanwhile I only did anything because he kept making threads and posting about me doing it. I'm done and he still continues to bring it up constantly.

You posted our IM conv first, but when I post the convs your dick shrivels up. Lmfao.

[quote] I'm done and he still continues to bring it up constantly.

Then stop repping me about the past fool.

Posted by Omni

Where'd I post your IM convo? Don't link me to something not related to this.