*looking venus in the eyes
fyph calls out to her spiritual guide*

fyph is fluffy like a hedgehog can be
i'm speakin' no fiction, you see fyph is me
the key fit the door and the passage lead to fate
play nicely with me and may i be your mate

giggle, hia

my names fyphfoko and i look like this *points at avator*

its a strange thing, i was lost, lost in the urban jungle, lost in the europian school system dazed and confuddled as the Fox journeyed with the sweet Mouse

i found the sceen, about seven your back now, i was found yet still lost, relieved yet still confused, wanted but still driven away

i fell asleep, more so i was cocooned as a racoon, and when i awoke i was this...squirrel

i havn't yet transitioned in rl, from male to female, and my wings are still damp, yet somehow i feel so much clearer, happier, free-er and i'm getting to be damp too

a note about this, i've put myself down as femme rather than swap as that is who i am and i have no plan to meet anyone off of here in rl except for those who i know from uk meets and foo

anyhoo, back to basics, i'm an otherkin fox squirrel & coyote nymph, with hints of other species, eg i have a shell, which i never wear and spikes when necessary, and i fly like a dragon

a am femme ans gay actualy two spirit and pans, but for all intents and purposes... i am spiritual and sacred and on the usualy on the prowl

i am a writer, a local poet and and amateur artist

i shapeshift and consider myself otherkin. i am real and i love to play

i like to be spanked, it feels nice.

i write long posts and can't spell. i am nice, come fly\scamper\chat\role play with me

:-D

Posted by Omni

[URL="http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19"]http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19[/URL]

You'll fit in there, I think...

Posted by Creedence

Wow, I think you need to get off the crack, or, ya know, watever the hell these kids are doing these days. Yeah, so your a femme, waiting to be turned into a chick, low on cash im guessing, I can't really descifer poems or songs or watever that was verywell.

But frankly woman, or man, or ya know whatever you want to be refered as, I hope you have a good time at VGC. It takes all kinds.