My Bad

Posted by Cloud 9

I'm out

Posted by MarioStar

....so whats a mini trucker

Posted by Cloud 9

out

Posted by Stalolin

Welcome to VGC! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Since you enjoy cars then I'd recommend checking out the Web Log section for Dorifuto Advanced. It may not be all that active but it's VGC's car forum.

And yeah, somewhere around half (probably more) of the user base dislikes Final Fantasy VII, so you'll encounter a little bit of reluctance from other members to discuss the game.

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC, cloud9. Hope it gets better for you :)

Posted by Omni

I'm assuming I'm one of the people you're calling enemies. I honestly don't care about Final Fantasy at all, and it has nothing to do with me de-repping you. I've mostly de-rep'd you because you say things that make no sense and double post all the time, and you keep starting arguments with Poco like there's anything to gain from it.

Posted by Nihilus

I dabble in the mini-trucks a bit myself, why don't u post some pics, the dime sounds pretty nice. Oh, by the way, PHM is right, it's gettin old seeing u 2 arguing in every thread.

Posted by Creedence

I hope you enjoy your stay. You overlooked the message board for a little while, so did I. But I think its too late now. Maybe I'll get around too it in a couple years.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting MarioStar: ....so whats a mini trucker

This guy probably doesn't really know so here is the best explination I found...

[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/potholesuck/MINITRUCKERS.jpg[/IMG]