Pretty Stupid Machine Sucks !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, you guys heard it, PHM Sucks !!!! :mad:

He was talking trash about him getting the moderator job for Wacko U, what a forum troll and a kid that is self important.

You know man, when others think something of you, then you are something boy !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da wack??!!! I thought you left!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Did you come back so I could convince you that you are some insane freak and need *major* mental help??!! Or did you come back to spit out some political propaganda about how 'bad' da greatest president to ever walk America....Richard Nixon is!! Oh well, atleast you voted for George W. Bush, da second greatest president to ever walk Americs!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by keyartist

Man, WH even beat my all time low rep.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He did that a LONG time ago!!! Now we are working on knocking him down to -1337!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by keyartist

Can't you some how just edit his/her rep or is it a slow death you guys are giving him/her. My rep is also looking grim, but at least I have a rep power of 2.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting keyartist: Man, WH even beat my all time low rep.

nah. wowcratz has the most negative rep. haha :D

Posted by keyartist

oh, ok

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting keyartist: oh, ok

actually nevermind. i forgot that people changed it. haha

it used to be like...what...-3000 something? XD

Posted by WackoHater

Who cares, these losers think they are important playing the rep game, it just shows the magnitude of their lunacy and vanity is all. :mad: :mad:

PS: In other words, they are idiots !!!!! :p:

Posted by keyartist

Its not that we afixiate ourselves with the rep system or anything, it shows who has any ground in this forum. Like you, you have a rep of -1270, people arn't going to take what you say and agree with it. same with me.

P.S. I suck at sllinpeg

Posted by WackoHater

You actually care if a bunch of self centered vain kids who think they are important because they have reputation on a lunacy forum give you reputation ???

LOL man !!! :p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

Posted by Omni

LOL, I never said I should be the moderator here. I just said they need a new one if you're actually leaving. I was being sarcastic because I knew you'd be back. The only person I said should mod here besides you is Poco.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You actually care if a bunch of self centered vain kids who think they are important because they have reputation on a lunacy forum give you reputation ???

Dude, you care about rep yourself!!!! Heck, at another message board where you get banned every three or six months, back in June 2005, you fliped out cause you were kncoked back in to da red for da 666th time!!! You cryed about rep abuse!!! You cryed to your daddy, Shawn, and brother Crazy Rob, and twin brother sitetutor!!!! You care about your rep BIG time!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

WH is 2 rep power from -1337. Do something, somebody...

Posted by Jesse Smith

More like...do something...newbie!!! most of us got a higher power than 2!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

I love Pretty Hate Machine.

Posted by Pit

haha he called you Pretty Stupid Machine. That's actually kinda funny.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I'll admit that's the only funny thing he's ever said that was intended as a joke.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rep Points: -1348

Now to work on -6666!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, I'll admit that's the only funny thing he's ever said that was intended as a joke.

It's not a joke, Son you are very stupid !!!

You remember those photos of you with a knife near your neck, that is complete proof you are a ****ing loony tune Son! :p:

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: It's not a joke, Son you are very stupid !!!

You remember those photos of you with a knife near your neck, that is complete proof you are a ****ing loony tune Son! :p:

Those are pictures of Panic, you moron. I'm not a fat Narutofag.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Well, WackoHater passed -1337. What is the next goal?

Posted by WackoHater

Next goal is to whoop all yo arses including Jesse and NSD !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: Jesse, if you don't enable my signature, I'm done with this ****hole !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: PS: Jesse, if you don't enable my signature, I'm done with this ****hole !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um, you do have a signature. You need to learn how to edit your profile to make it show up!!! Oh, and how many times have you said you'll leave...only to come back a week later to have fun with da kids!!!! Like I said, we are true buddies!!!! Read my signature quote!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Tell NotSexyDexy to keep his hands off my profile, posts and threads or HE IS FIRED !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[CENTER] :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* er...you can't de-mod him!!! Only I can de-mod people!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

You should be glad I havn't fired you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Maybe you should. He's a horrible moderator with bad member interaction.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: *yawn* er...you can't de-mod him!!! Only I can de-mod people!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

You should be glad I havn't fired you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I'll Fire you Jesse !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It won't be the first time either !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell everyone how many times you have been fired already from forum administration jobs Jesse Smith !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;584875]Those are pictures of Panic, you moron. I'm not a fat Narutofag.

Oh, but those pictures are of you PHM.. *wink wink*

Posted by Omni

I refuse to even joke that I look like that fat sack of crap.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Suit yourself.. wack.. ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'll Fire you Jesse !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It won't be the first time either !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell everyone how many times you have been fired already from forum administration jobs Jesse Smith !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Are u mad?!?! :D:D:D:D Da only person to fire me...is some one who I drive insane day in and day out!! His name is WackoBuddy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Pretty Dumb Machine needs to be banned from Wacko U !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by The Judge

Holy crap I just ****ing laughed for a good minute at the title of this thread.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Don't fret it, PHM. Wacko just wants your nuts..

Posted by Creedence

Hey, Jesse, when you take over Canada with your vast armies of brainwashed Wackos, will you call it The Great Nation of Canadia, plz.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Are u mad?!?! :D:D:D:D Da only person to fire me...is some one who I drive insane day in and day out!! His name is WackoBuddy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YEAH, I'M MAD !!!!!

WHEN I GET HOLD OF YOU AND NSD YOU ARE BOTH TOAST !!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Down The Sun: Don't fret it, PHM. Wacko just wants your nuts..

He can't have them.

Posted by Tyler Durden

He's coming to get you PHM. He's going to get your nuts, PHM.. Bawahaha..

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Not with those fat arms. ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aka...he needs to lose 50 pounds of fat before he'll be able to even run fast enough to catch us!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I hunt Wackos and Not Sexy Dexy's with Bulldogs and you can't out run him !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

That's no bulldog.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha, Wacko thinks Pit Bulls and Bulldogs are one in the same.. Either aren't terribly well known to be legit for hunting. Good luck with that one WH, you big stupid headed dumb**** of an *******..

Posted by WackoHater

You're both retards, but we all know that already !!!

Look up [URL="http://www.bulldoginformation.com/american-pit-bull-terrier.html"]English Bulldog in an encyclopedia losers[/URL] !!!!

Posted by Omni

American pit bull terrier.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

Thats what i thought!

Posted by WackoHater

Hillbillies and Rednecks in the South just call them bulldogs !!!! :mad: :mad:

http://caninebreeds.bulldoginformation.com/american-pit-bull-terrier-history.html

The breed is a cross between Terriers and Bulldogs !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That dog is so mean, fast and athletic that he can take a stick out of your hand that you are beating him with !!!

Now, who wants some ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith ???? :p:

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Hillbillies and Rednecks in the South just call them bulldogs !!!! :mad: :mad:

You called him a bulldog first, so what does that make you?

Posted by Nihilus

metroidhunter9292 agrees: I think its a pitbull, actually.

wouldnt that qualify under disagreement?

Posted by Omni

No, because he agreed with what I said. I said it's not a bulldog, and pit bulls are not bulldogs.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I would just like to bring to surface, what in the hell is WH's personal obsession with dogs. Period?

Also, only rednecks have arms like WH.

Posted by WackoHater

Du, OK they are Pit Bulldogs just for you guys !!!

They were derived from Bulldogs you crazies !!!

Du, they have Bull in their species name !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You Wackos need beat with sticks and hunted by Bulldogs !!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by metroidhunter9292

D***, woman, shut the F*** up! (or, keep on going just to make yourself look dumb)

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up boy or I will beat you with a stick Son !!!!! :mad: :mad:

Where do you say they are not Bulldogs when they are half Bulldog numb nuts ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

I TOLD YOU TO USE MY WACKO BEATING STICK, FOR WACKO BEATING.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: [B]Where do you say they are not Bulldogs when they are half Bulldog numb nuts ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NO

[quote=Wikipedia]There are several physically similar breeds that are mistakenly termed "pit bull", including the Indian Bull Terrier, Argentine Dogo, [U]the American Bulldog[/u], the Bull Terrier and the Perro de Presa Canario.

LOL I was right

Posted by WackoHater

Right about what you Loony Tune Forum Troll ???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Try reading what I post. It's in English.

Posted by Roger Smith

I have an American Bulldog. His name is Cleve ^_^

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: No, because he agreed with what I said. I said it's not a bulldog, and pit bulls are not bulldogs.

Oh, I was in a hurry and read it to fast i suppose.