Roger Smith non otterr

Posted by scopata

Roger Smith non avr

Posted by Roger Smith

mum cib.:cool:

Posted by scopata

Roger Smith

Posted by Chaos Sin

it will not never have a girlfriend and it will not never have sex with even a type! Instead the only sense that can sweep it is making it with a mutt dirty. He will become is old and its children will be ugly! Roger Smith is not good to the design things neanche, he is a plagurizer! Copy the things that popolano head towards he that it will not be never good to the diagrams.

A troll large! NO TROLL ALLOWED ON THIS WEB SITE. Anyone a admin, MOD, or any, is, to prohibit prays this troll **** Ing!

Is this what you're saying? You're trying to speak Italian but you're failing at it...:( I'm not defending Roger Smith, just saying lurk moar into your language...

Posted by Omni

LOL, still, whether he's fluent or not, this is an amazing thread.

Posted by scopata

Tutto che desideri

Posted by Roger Smith

Ryr, pacd drnayt ajan. E muja ed frah baubma syga drnaytc ypuid sa. Gaab ed lusehk. :cookie:

Posted by Omni

Speak real languages, Roger.

Posted by Roger Smith

Pid......E druikrd cbaygehk tevvanahd myhkiykac fyc dra luum drehk du tu....oui caas du tu ed y mud.

Posted by Chaos Sin

He is speaking a real language. Oui vyem!

Posted by Omni

Roger Smith estas giganto trolo kaj teruraj grafikaĵoj artisto.

Posted by Roger Smith

Drnayt haatc suna Roger Smith.

Posted by Chaos Sin

I'm guessing Pretty Hate Machine has two names, though one is set on private...:\

Posted by Roger Smith

E CYET DREC DRNAYT HAATC SUYN ROGER SMITH:mad:

Posted by scopata

Chiuda la scopata in su, Roger Smith parla una lingua reale, o lascia a questo Web site la video chiacchierata del gioco!

Posted by Chaos Sin

It closes in on! You do not know the Italian, therefore occupied of yours just commerce!

This the comment on my post. Why don't you just speak english...? For one I know you can because you can read it, if you can read it you can type it. Now stop being a little kid and man up and say what you want to say.

btw stop using google for you translations.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Chaos Sin: I'm guessing Pretty Hate Machine has two names, though one is set on private...:\

Huh?

Posted by scopata

Signore lo insultate! Sono in pieno blooded la ragazza italiana! Rovinate il mio honor! Chi difender

Posted by Roger Smith

Syh, fedr dra mylg uv Roger Smith , drec drnayt naymmo cilgc :-\

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Chaos Sin:
Is this what you're saying? You're trying to speak Italian but you're failing at it...:( I'm not defending Roger Smith, just saying lurk moar into your language...

Ahem, not that I am on anyone's side, but may I point out that anything YOU translate FROM Italian, it will look backwards in english. I know this because it's the same with German, the way they arrange nouns and such, it's not like our own, so the translation is not perfect English. I suspect it's the same with Italian. Their language is probably set up different than ours, in terms of mechanics.

Also, it seems our friend is upset at Roger because he told him to get out of his X Vector thread [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=583564#post583564"]when this person asked a question.[/URL]

On the other hand, this person should at least take the liberty of using SOME kind of english.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, just because people dislike Roger doesn't automatically make them me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, coming into my vector thread spouting another lang doesn't sit well with me.

And actually.....there's only 1 person here whom I know dislikes me and it's you. No one else seems to have a big enough problem with me to as far as register as another member and talk about me being a troll and not getting sex like you do. I haven't had anything to do with you for the past 2 days while you continue to derep me and register a troll account to spam up my threads and generally be annoying.

So what's up with that?

Posted by Chaos Sin

Oui ymm vyem yd meva, aqlabd oui Nukan Csedr, yht Bnudusyh. Dra udran dfu vykkudc lyh ku gemm drascamjac. Hu, paddan oad, taydr ec du kuut vun oui nekrd huf, zicd ku lid ouincamv un cusadrehk eh dra mega. Ramm, ku lruga uh y bahec vun ymm E lyna zicd crid dra vilg ib yht ku yfyo.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: I haven't had anything to do with you for the past 2 days while you continue to derep me and register a troll account to spam up my threads and generally be annoying.

So what's up with that?

The funny part is that I honestly have no idea who that is. As for me de-repping you, that's because you think I do things like make puppet accounts that talk in broken Italian. There would be no point in me actually doing that, because I already know people would think it was me.

Oh, and just to clear the air, I didn't actually do anything that could be called trolling until after you called me a troll, moron.

Posted by Roger Smith

But the fact still stands: I've had nothing to do with you untll you derep'd me and continue to insult me for no apparent reason.

Posted by Omni

Actually, you called me a troll before I de-rep'd you. It was just at another forum. I didn't start de-repping you until you kept bringing it up and making annoying threads about me obsessing over your idiotic self.

My explanations are over. I'm done with this useless conversation.

Posted by Roger Smith

-shrug-

Posted by Stalolin

according to my calculations, chaos sin might just be The Sniper

Posted by Roger Smith

I appreciate the attention.

Posted by Stalolin

that, or chaos sin is roger smith, but it's less likely as his ip matched one of chaos sin's

The Sniper matched like four

Posted by Roger Smith

Nah, Chaos Sin is someone from WF.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but who is scopata?

Posted by Stalolin

some really cool italian

Posted by Omni

Some really cool banned Italian.

Posted by Chaos Sin

*Yawns* Me? Roger Smith? Hah! Aha! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! *Sarcasim ends.*

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]rOGER sMITh is a Wacko !!!!! :p: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]rOGER sMITh is a Wacko !!!!! :p: [/CENTER]

Um, no, I am!!!!!! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm just Jesse's brother, he inherited DA WACKO genes:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Our sister Katrina is more wacko than Roger!!!! Notice she's a grin freak just like me!!!! :D:D:D:D

Yes, I also had braces for a few years!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Roger doesn't smile for just everything.

Posted by WackoHater

All you Smith's should be beat with sticks !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: All you Smith's should be beat with sticks !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Should I change your username to WackoSmith??!!! Life would of been even more fun as a kid and teenager if you had been my little brother!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, do you think you would be alive today if I lived in the same house with you ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Why the **** do you keep calling everyone son? How old are you??

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Son, do you think you would be alive today if I lived in the same house with you ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pappa, if I was your older brother, you wouldn't be able to keep me from torturing you day in and day out. :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse and Roger Smith both should be banned along with NSD !!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Take me wacko beating stick........for wacko beating.