Anyone else still not able to find one?

Posted by Screenname

I live in a city so I guess everyone wants one and gets it before me. Are there Wiis availible in your town?

Posted by Ant

I've yet to see one on a shelf anytime.

Posted by Crazy K

Every time I go to my local Wal-mart I never see one. I live in small town so that may be why.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I just bought a second one to use as a prize for tickets in my arcade. It was the last one at Gamestop, but still, the fact that I was able to find one seems to indicate that Nintendo's supply is catching up to the demand. Or that the demand is slacking a bit before it resurges in the Fall.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

There was 1 at GameStop. Thanks to me there are now none.

Posted by protomanv4

Here's a few tips on how to get a Wii
1: read your local newspaper on the day there is ad (if you can buy it the day before the ads start then do it)
2: Usually Wiis will be avaiable for selling on the day the ad starts. (usually its on Sundays)
3: You can also call a store on like a Saturday and ask.

Posted by Screenname

Wooo got the last one at bestbuy today :)

Posted by Tendo

I havn't seen once since the launch, lucky I was able to get one, but I see them on those win a free Wii things on TV and online

Posted by batman60

Actually, I saw several merchants selling Wii online. I believe it's slowly coming around although stocks are still very limited in most sellers. We'll never know it's the signal for the restoration of supply.

Posted by Linkman

Gamestop, yes. Wal-Mart, no.

There's Playstation 3's everywhere though.