Help with pokemon party !

Posted by O.T.L

I thought i had a good party going but i need some opinions....

this is my party as of now...........................

manectric

Nidoking

Tyranitar

Alakazam

Garchomp

salamence

most of these are new pokemon i'm trying out. I dont know how they would do in real battles though....... REPLY

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Your team has a major weakness to Ice. You might want to get rid of one of your two Dragon Pok

Posted by O.T.L

yeah i saw this and i am thinking of getting rid of Garchomp

what you think ?

who could replace him Charizard ...?

Posted by David the legend

yes...

trade me garchomp

yes...trade me grachomp

Posted by O.T.L

for who ???

Posted by Mystic Hero

Ok first off, fix your types. Like I said before, Drapion can completely own your team alone. Try using with good abilites or annoyer and condition moves. Also, look at dual types and see which ones are useful. If you have a Sabley, this would be a good time to throw one in as it has no real weakness to any type. Also, don't just go with shear power because most powerful Pokemon have big weaknesses, like your Tyranitar. I'm not saying thrwo that out because it's ability is really nice. Sandstorm is good for a turn based degen. It really doesn't matter which Dragon you get rid of because both are still incredibly weak against Ice moves. If you only use one however, that's one less Pokemon that gets taken out quickly.

Posted by streak101

basically, limit your chances of getting KO'ed quickly, but make sure your combination also works out for the offensive part of the game. It's not easy, because someone is almost always going to find your weak spot, and if they do find it, that weak spot will just get bigger and bigger.

I would say to get rid of, Tyranitar since it's more easily done in, than Nidoking, and get rid of a dragon type. Replace the two with different types from each other, but make sure their not destroyed by the same thing that messes up your original party. If you get a good party that makes it safe from a lot of types, chances are you can last long enough to win if you don't habe the right move sets. Least, thats how my friend does it, and he understands a lot of aspects of the game that I don't

Posted by O.T.L

i have chosen to give up Nidoking and garchomp, instead of a manectric i have decided a electivire will last me and do serious damage

tyranitar has helped me tremendously in battle's even against a type he's weak against....except fighting super duper effective is impossible to survive

i have decide to keep my charizard ....and throw-in swampert in the mix

thanks alot for the help helped out alot..................