ozzy's new album and ozzfest

Posted by Ilikefluff

do you think it's worth buying just to get the code and get the tickets a few days earlyer, basically you would be paying 14 bucks for them..

Posted by Omni

Not really, since Ozzfest is free this year anyway and most of the bands they have suck. Besides, I already got his album for free. I'm not a big fan, but my parents like him a lot.

Posted by MarioStar

Do you get guarenteed tickets if so i think its worth it.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

psh who listens to ozzy.

:D

Posted by Omni

Considering he's the highest selling heavy metal act, band or solo, in history, I'd say a lot of people listen to him.

Posted by MarioStar

I wanna see him live before he dies or implodes from all the metal he endures.

Posted by Omni

Did you know he's almost completely deaf from being on stage for so many years with those amplifiers?

Posted by MarioStar

I herd he has the lyrics on a monitor in front of him. lol

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: psh who listens to ozzy.

:D

Like everyone I know. Ozzy is awesome, Both Sabbath and Solo, he is like the Metal ***.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ozzy sucks. Though if you like his music, might as well buy the album. But like PHM said, don't buy it just for the tickets otherwise you're getting ripped off.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, not to mention that I got the Japanese import of Black Rain for free, so I definitely didn't get ripped off.

The only time I remember buying albums for myself in the last few years was just the other day when I bought Hail Horror Hail, Scenario IV, and the Japanese import of Imaginary Sonicscape by Sigh.

Posted by G-Sides

i've seen ozzy live and i really just felt sorry for him :\ he shook much similarly to how mitch hedberg starting shaking on stage before his death. he can still belt out those melodies but christ, he's gonna be retiring from all that soon.

Posted by Ilikefluff

vampiro you suck.. he's an old man but he has come threw alot of things, the only time i liked BS was when dio was in, but still i do like his new album but it's already being downloaded by 5 million people on pvp apps.zakk wylde rules \m/

Posted by Omni

Quoting Ilikefluff: the only time i liked BS was when dio was in

The abbreviation of the band's name pretty much tells you what to expect from them. I kinda like them after hearing them for so many years, but I'm not a huge fan.

Anyway, stop being a nuisance all the time, please.

Posted by veritas

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Did you know he's almost completely deaf from being on stage for so many years with those amplifiers?

I could kinda tell when he was clapping his hands and was horribly off beat. I still like him though.

Posted by MarioStar

I went to buy the new cd yesterday and it was sold out. :(

Posted by Omni

Ah, **** it. I'll upload it for you guys. Be smart enough to find my blog and it's all yours.