I have opinions!

Posted by Ant

AND THEY ARE FACT! IF I DON'T LIKE SOMETHING, THEN IT SUCKS! AND THAT'S THAT! HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO STUPID ABOUT SOMETHING WHEN I THINK ONE WAY ABOUT SOMETHING! IT MAKES ME SICK TO THINK I HAVE TO SHARE THIS PLANETS RESOURCES WITH NEANDERTHALS LIKE YOURSELF! IF YOU EVER COME TO ME WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MYSELF OR DISAGREE WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR FORM; YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have facts*

Posted by Lord of Spam

everything anyone elses says is wrong unless i agree with it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

NINTENDO WII IS INNOVATIVE

NEXT-GEN CONTROLS

Posted by Omni

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

Posted by Slade

I don't understand the necessity of you.

icecream rulz

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;583488]I don't understand the necessity of this thread.
YOUR OPINIONS ARE FACT

Posted by Omni

I'm a faggot

Posted by The Judge

In my opinion, PHM is kinda annoying.

o

[QUOTE]f

Posted by ExoXile

Fun Fact: People with really strong opinions often die because of them.

Posted by Shade

I believe am the king of the Jews.

man, I just got finished watching the Da Vinci Code. Not as bad as I remember it being, but ****... wow. Bad.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: fixed

FACTPNYN

in b4 los and "zomg we stormed him with 30k dp/hs and w/o buffs for 4k ph plus 30 mnfd and i was the only lokc lol"

Posted by Slade

I was completely surprised by that ninja. at this hour?!

Quoted post: in b4 los and "zomg we stormed him with 30k dp/hs and w/o buffs for 4k ph plus 30 mnfd and i was the only lokc lol"

Oh boy, I fukken lol'd.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Shade32: I believe am the king of the Jews.

Actually, Jesus himself didn't say that. :/

Quoted post: Actually, Jesus himself didn't say that. :/

What? Man, that guy wouldn't shut up about it. You couldn't get a word in edge-wise without him proclaiming how he was "THE MOTHER****ING KING OF THE JEWS." *** that guy was annoying.

Posted by Zeta

I'M KING OF THE BOOS!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/280px-Kingboo.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

i'm da king of da n00bies

Posted by Zeta

Doesn't rhyme.

boobies*

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

bricks were shat

Posted by ExoXile

Power must really go to your mind, even tho it's just on the internet.

Posted by Ant

Just...and the internet should never be spoken together in the same sentence.

THE WII IS A TERRIBLE SYSTEM WITH A ****TY, NON-EXISTant ONLINE SERVICE

Posted by Ant

I still like the fact that you emphasized the ant in there. :)

can't ****ing wait for smash and the online play on there.

Neither can I, though I'm looking forward to Metroid more if only because it's coming out sooner. But the Smash online thing is still up in the air, I don't think it's even 100% confirmed at this point, and if it runs into any latency or frame-rate problems it's just going to be more of a ***** than it is fun. Fighters, even just one frame off, are rarely fun to play.

Posted by Ant

that'd be the ****ing blunder of the year if nintendo didn't put smash online, and if it wasn't perfect. considering it'll be going against halo 3 they don't have a choice.

Halo 3 is an anomaly. It's not competition and it has no competition. Nintendo and Sony can do whatever they want and Halo's going to sell millions of copies no matter what, so it's pretty much a non-factor.

But, Wii's online seems to be a tricky thing. Of course Smash is first-party so they can do what third-parties can't, but who knows how it'll run? Not only is it a fighter where each individual frames in each animation matters, but it's going over wireless hosts. I'm sure it'll run well, if it's implemented, but not perfectly.

Posted by Ant

isn't 360 also wireless? I honestly have no idea. of course there's going to be lag in some games, but as long as it works fine MOST Of the time I'll be happy. Considering I won't be paying for it, whatever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's primarily wired, but you can buy a wireless adapter if necessary.

Quoted post: isn't 360 also wireless? I honestly have no idea. of course there's going to be lag in some games, but as long as it works fine MOST Of the time I'll be happy. Considering I won't be paying for it, whatever.

Yeah, it's free which is an advantage. Though, Live is only fifty dollars are year, which for what you're getting, is almost a better deal than Nintendo's free service. It all just depends on how well Nintendo's networking is and whether or not they've spent enough time with it.

Posted by Ant

for the amount of time they pushed back smash and prime 3 I expect them to be pretty **** good. if not... -raises fist-

It's not a question of whether they'll be good or not, because they will be, but whether they will live up to the hype.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm hyped. :(

As is everyone else. Though, personally, I'm more looking forward to Bioshock than anything else. Metroid is metroid, Smash is smash, Halo is halo. I know what to expect from all of those games, but Bioshock looks like a unique and deep experience, which I'm really excited to try out.

Posted by Ant

haven't heard a **** thing about that stupid game. FIRST PERSON SHOOTER?!?!?!?

It's as much a FPS as Metroid Prime is. Exploring, puzzles and lots of RPG elements all combined with shooting. Sounds pretty cool to me.

Posted by Ant

shut up

Posted by ExoXile

Lol. Bioshock is like, Silent Hill and CoD2 put together.

Quoted post: Lol. Bioshock is like, Silent Hill and CoD2 put together.

I like how completely inaccurate that is.

Posted by ExoXile

Hey, I just looked at a picture and that's the idea I got from it.

Can't blame a guy for being a little off. :(

completely off*

Posted by ExoXile

But but....! :(

It looked like it. ='(