Rare Pok

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Since, quite a few people have been asking, I thought I'd make a thread with rare Pok

Posted by streak101

actually if you encounter mesprit for the 1st time, and do not kill him but he runs away, you can keep tracking him.

I know this because I tried catching him without a masterball, I didnt have a poke with mean look so i kept chasing him around like 5 times. Until i got fed up and used the masterball.

You might also want to include Cresselia in this, I can give you the details if you want...

Posted by Stalolin

A note about Gible; they're in a secret cave underneath Cycling Road, not the one you can see from the road.

I DREWED A VISUAL

Once you get into the cave, use Strength to push away the rocks and make your way down to the lower floor. Run around till you find a Gible.

Posted by David the legend

hey u guys...
how do u put a pic for ur signature??

Posted by Zeta

User CP
Edit Signature
Upload a picture from your computer.
Right-click picture
Properties
Copy the URL
[sigpic]image[ /sigpic] without the space.

Also, please ask questions like this in the Board Help & Suggestions board. This doesn't belong in the Pokemon board.

Now to be on-topic...

Cranidos & Shieldon- In the Sinnoh Underground, you can occasionally find fossils. If you take these fossils to the museum in Oreburgh and speak with the man behind the counter, he'll offer to bring the fossilized Pokemon back to life. Leave the building, reenter, and talk to him, and he'll give you the Pokemon if you have an open space in your party. Other fossil Pokemon such as Omanyte and Lileep can also be found in the Underground after you get the National Pokedex.

Cranidos is exclusive to Diamond, and Shieldon is exclusive to Pearl.

Posted by O.T.L

I tried very hard to find a gible in that cave... never saw it once...

i ended up getting it in a GTS trade instead....

Posted by O.T.L

I thought munchlax evolved into snorlax... i think it does but when i

made snorlax sleep with ditto ... they just had another snorlax..???

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=oswaldothelegend;583462]I thought munchlax evolved into snorlax... i think it does but when i

made snorlax sleep with ditto ... they just had another snorlax..???

Munchlax does evolve into Snorlax, but you have to breed Snorlax when it has Full Incense attached.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Updated the list.

oswaldo, you're better off with a lv1 Snorlax anyways, battle-wise.

Posted by streak101

Cresselia
After getting the national dex, go to Canalave City, go to the house with the sign next to it that reads "Sailor Eldritch's House" Go inside and speak to the boy that's in the bed, and then speak to the woman next to him. After that, speak to the sailor just outside the house, after some dialogue, he'll take you to Fullmoon Island, the rest is pretty simple, follow the path until you see Cresselia, speak to her, and she will fly away, leaving the item needed to cure the little boy.After curing the boy, Cresselia will now wander around Sinnoh, meaning you can track it using the Marker Map. To catch Cresselia use the same method as for Mesprit.