how to catch rotom and cresselia

Posted by David the legend

rotom is easy to find just go to the old chateu (old house) in eterna forest.....
go to the second floor and go into the middle door....enter and go into the third room... there will b a t.v. there....press A and itll ask u if u wanna hit it...say yes and rotom will appear...
it is lvl. 15 and really hard 2 catch...
i caught wit a dusk ball......b sure 2 bring a weak pokemon to fight it and not kill it...

cresselia is kinda difficult...
go to canalave city...there u can find the sailors house...talk to the sick boy in bed and the mother....then go outside and talk 2 the sailor who takes u to iron island...he will ask u if u want to go to fullmoon island and retrieve the lunar wing to cure his little boy....say yes and hell take u...
theres really notin in fullmoon island so just go in the forest...there u will find cresselia she will disappear and will leave the lunar wing...grab it and take it to the sailor and hell take u back to canalave...then give it to the sick boy and he will b better...
dont u feel warm and fuzzy inside???
lol
now u have to find cresselia like u did wit mesprit
look around wit ur poketch app and ull find him....he runs away easily...so try to catch it wit a master ball.....if not cut his hp a little shell run away but she wont heal....so when u find her just keep doin dat till u catch her...

dats it...
i kno how to find many legendaries..if u have any questions ask me
=]

Posted by David the legend

post on dis...
ask sometin..
lol
im bored