Extreme Trash Take-Out

Posted by Shade

Some of these must've taken a long time to get right.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=223309&cache=1

Posted by Linko_16

Haha, not bad.

Posted by Ant

a very well found skill.

Posted by Oforia

That's pretty cool. The ones where they throw the trash up onto elevated levels must have been extremely hard.

Though, I would like to know how an empty soda can will travel that far. I speculate that this is probably fake.

Posted by Lord of Spam

seconded

Posted by Xero

The video wouldn't show up on my PC. **** :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

You aren't missing much. The CGI effects are pretty **** good for a bunch of college kids, though.

Posted by Linko_16

Don't listen to him. It's real. You can tell from how they hold the cans before they throw them.

Though, now that it's been pointed out, I agree that the cans were probably loaded to make them easier to throw.

Posted by veritas

None of them cheered when they made it. I thought it was fake.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Mixman;582540]That's pretty cool. The ones where they throw the trash up onto elevated levels must have been extremely hard.

Though, I would like to know how an empty soda can will travel that far. I speculate that this is probably fake.

There's probably a midget hiding in the trashcans, tugging on an invisible string.

Midgets stuck in trashcans = Hahahilarious..

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Sniper: None of them cheered when they made it. I thought it was fake.

These weren't people just randomly trying to make it in. It was all carefully orchestrated, and made to look like it was no big deal. It's part of the cinematics.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Linko_16;582675][COLOR=indigo]Don't listen to him. It's real. You can tell from how they hold the cans before they throw them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Though, now that it's been pointed out, I agree that the cans were probably loaded to make them easier to throw.[/COLOR]
Right, because any kids will take the time and effort to make this video by filming themselves probably 1000 times over until they got that one shot right. I call it CGI.

Posted by ElroyJetson

It's pretty cool however way they decided to make it.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Skitzo Control: Right, because any kids will take the time and effort to make this video by filming themselves probably 1000 times over until they got that one shot right. I call it CGI.

They probably only had to try 1000 times for maybe 1 or 2 of them. Who would waste CGI when throwing behind the back across the room?

I call it skill.

Posted by veritas

A pointless skill that no one cares about

Posted by Shade

Most skills in life are pointless. But they are often really ****ing awesome.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Skitzo Control: Right, because any kids will take the time and effort to make this video by filming themselves probably 1000 times over until they got that one shot right. I call it CGI.

Are you kidding? That's exactly the kind of ridiculous thing kids would waste all their time on. I mean come on, professionals try to use CGI for this kind of thing in the movies and still manage to make it completely obvious, a bunch of kids can't do much better.

Posted by Trigger

I'd say it is fake, also. There's a few questionable shots that look as though the can missed, or clearly didn't seem to enter the garbage bins opening. If it were real, they could be spending their time better by getting laid instead of throwing cans. Those environmentally friendly boys!

Posted by Xero

Pretty cool video.

The cans had to be loaded to be thrown that far. What a waste of drinks. :(
I didn't think anything was faked in this video, but it must have taken quite a while to make it. I'm sure they didn't get those cans in the first time around.