Should I buy Mortal Kombat:Armegedon?

Posted by xapplexpiex

I love fighting games and have been a fan of the Tekken and Soul Calibur games but I never really got into MK. im thinking about getting MK:A because it has all the MK characters ever so its good for n00bs like me. but...iv been hearing mixed reviews. should i get it? ...for ps2 i mean. i need fighting game suggestions, i have ps2 and xbox360.

Posted by Xero

I personally like Mortal Kombat games. I would suggest you give it a try. I don't like it more than Soul Calibur or Tekken. It's just fun to with friends.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

i heard you can earn different costumes and weapons for the characters in this game.

can anybody confirm if that true?

Posted by keyartist

I say no, just what for the next one to come out.

Posted by Cloud 9

Pretty sur you can get different goodies, if I'm not mistaken this is the one with the big *** tomb where u earn points o open random graves that have costumes, weapons, and secret characters. But, I've been wrong before.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Pretty sur you can get different goodies, if I'm not mistaken this is the one with the big *** tomb where u earn points o open random graves that have costumes, weapons, and secret characters. But, I've been wrong before.

The Krypt's been in the last couple. New costumes and and random **** isn't anything new, though this time you can see what's inside the "koffin" before you open it.

Anywho, it's Mortal Kombat. It's still pretty basic as far as 3D fighters go and sacrifices gameplay for the gore and blood, so chances are if you didn't like past MK games, you might not like this one. I'd rent it just to check it out. I mean, as far as MK games go, it's the first really good one in a long time, but that's not saying a whole bunch. It's a novelty series and not much more.

Posted by Roxas23857

I have heard that's a good game so go ahead and get it if you would like.

Posted by xapplexpiex

i just bought it and its amazing. thanx ppl. it has a rpg mode called Konquest where u unlock alternate costumes and a mario kart mode called motor kombat. i reccomend it :D

Posted by karateteen14

I have the game and it is amazing!! I love Meat the most and raiden but the game is awsome and so are the graphics.