freeloading

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

hey does anybody ever go to the mall and freeload for quarters, I do, it's a good way to make money when your that money hungry. today I made $1.75

Posted by Pit

that's called begging

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, because I have a job and self respect.

Posted by Fenris wolf

learn guitar and sit their w/ your case open and youll make about 40$ an hour i do it 3 times a week for 3 hours at the mall or town center and make about 40 and hour

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Pit: that's called begging

It's not like i'm a bum and you can have a job and freeload at the mall

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Freeloading = begging.

edit: ****, ninja'd by pit

Posted by Pit

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: It's not like i'm a bum and you can have a job and freeload at the mall

that's called begging.

Posted by Fenris wolf

isnt free loading when you like dont hvae a house or job and you go live w/ someone else and don't do anything for them just live their or something like that?

Posted by Lord of Spam

This thread has made me lose some of the tiny bit of hope I had for humanity.

Thanks a lot, *******.

Posted by mis0

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: hey does anybody ever go to the mall and freeload for quarters, I do, it's a good way to make money when your that money hungry. today I made $1.75

Truely, you are pathetic. GET. A. JOB.

Posted by Oforia

"lewl, I went to the mall all day and made a $1.75!!! I'm Rich!!!!"

no but seriously, if you wanna get rich, go behind your local trailer park and suck dicks for $1.00 each. Now that's freeloading.

Posted by WackoHater2

My friend James and I go to the mall and one of us pretends to be diabetic to get some money from old ladies that feel bad that our "sugar is low" sure, it's pathetic, but it makes us a few bucks and kills some time. And old people have enough money anyway. Just kidding, if anyone thinks I am serious.

Posted by NES Queen

wow, your all retarded. and who let Panic back in?

Posted by Roger Smith

This thread and it's creator are ****ing pathetic to the highest order.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Mooching and sitting in a mall begging for quarters like a bum are completely different things

Posted by inequity

I usually check the pay phones and gumball machines to see if any quarters were left behind. No begging for me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Also, did I mention that this thread and it's creator are teh pathetic? I'm pretty sure I did but I just wanted to make it clear.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting protosoul: learn guitar and sit their w/ your case open and youll make about 40$ an hour i do it 3 times a week for 3 hours at the mall or town center and make about 40 and hour

That's pretty impressive. I

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I'm with protosoul with the guitar Idea, but mixmans idea is just wrong, and I hate moochers i wouldn't be a moocher only dikes do that

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

What's with the recent explosion of morons here

Posted by mis0

Quoting Angelwing: ****

School is out for lots of the little kiddies. :(

Posted by Ant

haha your mom is out of skool

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What's with the recent explosion of morons here

yer jsut mad cuz yer a dike

Posted by Omni

Quoting Angelwing: ****

This is the internet, after all. ;)

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Okay. Here's what I want you to do. By all means spend the day doing this kind of stuff.

Then you take the money that you make, and you give it to charity, or a homeless guy, or something. Good Christ, do you have any idea?