arcade location finder thread

Posted by bazariah

ok on this thread i want you to list details of any arcades you may happen to frequent... im talking whatever you can get location, size, amount of games, list of games, phone numbers any info you can get... and what we shall then do is post it all here, so that we can have an area to find all decent arcades, so if any of us are in said areas at the time we can search for them :D

also photos would be a good idea

i'll be posting my first few submissions next week :D

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I'm the manager of Aladdin's Castle in Racine, Wisconsin. We're at the Northeast entrance of Regency Mall at 5564 Durand Ave, 53406.

Our top games are DDR Extreme, Time Crisis 3, Tekken 5, Initial D v.3, and Soul Calibur II. The only real classic we've got at the moment is Galaga, but I'm lobbying for at least a Pac-Man machine to go along with it. Unfortunately, no air-hockey or pinball machines, but if Namco ever sells the franchise to the place, I'll snatch it up myself and get rid of all of the stupid ticket-dispensing games and put air hockey, billiards, and pinball machines in their places.

Posted by inequity

The arcade I live near is callled SouthBeach Arcade. It has everything. All the classics. every Pacman version, galaxian, galaga, space invaders ect. Theres a broken DDR machine the last time I went, it might be fixed by now. The machines arent in the greatest condition. I think they still have the same pac man machine from when pacman was first introduced to arcade. Its kinda falling apart. Then they got the ticket dispensing games, blah blah blah. There arent many "new age" arcade games like soul caliber 2 or whatever.

Its a pretty decent arcade. Ill get pictures next time I go.

Posted by Big Boss

Rocky's Replay
1121 Semoran Blvd
(very close to the Redbug/436 intersection, next to Hooter's)
Casselberry, FL 32707
(407) 260-0043

I went there when we had to review a game a few weeks ago. They had Time Crisis II, III, Soul Calibur II, Tekken 5, F-Zero AX (game I reviewed), DDR and a copycat, House of the Dead 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Jurassic Park (3, I believe), among others.

I don't really go to arcades anymore, though. Now I have less reason to, since at the Game Design building we have Free Play for games like Guilty Gear XX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, SNK vs. Capcom: Chaos/Metal Slug Something/Samurai Showdown/SomethingElse all in an MGS SNK machine, Captain America & The Avengers, Mortal Kombat II and some other classic, very old titles, like Joust, Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.