Best and worst attacks of Pokemon D/P

Posted by O.T.L

what moves are the absolute coolest best type of attacks you've seen and used ???

what are some moves that just waste a new learned ability..???

type what you think..........................

Posted by O.T.L

yeah let me start this discussion off with .... splash we all can agree that move is pointless.....

Posted by Roxas23857

One that I like is Aura Sphere. It just looks cool.

Posted by streak101

Quoting oswaldothelegend: yeah let me start this discussion off with .... splash we all can agree that move is pointless.....

i remember it had a purpose but it only affected one pokemon...and I forgot who that was...

Posted by cool gamer dad

Stone-Edge is pretty sick-nasty wicked bad meow.

Posted by O.T.L

Earthquake is just a classic favorite for me its powerull and has a good hit ratio...

Posted by David the legend

i love blizzard...
even tho some ppl say...it never hits...
i use it and it never misses wit my blastoise...

Posted by Degeneration

The new Outrage is a beast. Dragonite + Choice Band + Outrage = doom and a half.
Imagine 1.5 (holding Choice Band) x 1.5 (same type) x 120 power (used to be 90) with 100 accuracy.

On top of that, Adamant/Brave/Naughty/Lonely Dragonite's max Attack is around 400, and this move is now classified as Physical. Head shot!

Rayquaza also learns it and his Attack is even higher, but people like to avoid using the top legends in competitive play.

Posted by O.T.L

where you get choice band at ??? at the tower....?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Yeah you can trade in points at the Battle Tower prize building for a Choice Band. I don't know if you can pick one up int he game. If you can I haven't found one yet.

Posted by O.T.L

anyone know when salamence or garchomp learn outrage..?

that move is straight up killer ! i need and want that attack.

Posted by Degeneration

Garchomp can only get it through breeding. Salamence can't learn it at all. It's a really rare move.

Posted by O.T.L

how do i breed garchomp to learn it ?

Posted by Degeneration

The male would have to be something that knows Outrage already and the female would need to be a Gible/Gabite/Garchomp. The process is time-consuming.

Posted by O.T.L

thanks for the help

Posted by Phantom75230

i love the new hydro cannon and Definitely Breath Of Time (Dialga Knows it)

Posted by Mystic Hero

If we're talking any move in the new versions, I would go with Solarbeam. An old school favorite of mine that has both power and now looks incredibly awesome when you use it. As if Solarbeam couldn't get any cooler. Solarbeam ftw.

Posted by Lukas_Maelstrom

I think the best attack is Shadow Force. The worst would HAVE to be Splash. It is, always has been, and always will be, the worst move in pokemon history!!!

Posted by CS Ryan

Splash is good for one thing. A good laugh when you play against a Lv.100 Gyarados that just happens to have Splash. My cousin's an idiot.

Aeroblast definately. It's animation in Pokemon Stadium 2 was sweet.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I find that Brine is quite useful.

Posted by The R.S.

Splash.

I mean, come on. It is the most epic move I have ever seen.

I love it so much, I have my Magikarp learn it four times over!

FEAR IT!

*brick'd*

Posted by SailorClef

CC is the new EQ

also, stealth rock.