New York Game Bill

Posted by clearlytheman

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6171292.html

They will never lay off of violent games. I am glad in Canada are laws are not nearly as strict.

Posted by TheSorrow

doesnt the New York Senate have something better to do than spend money on a esrb council..must be a slow couple of months in New York

Posted by ElroyJetson

"What a colossal waste of time"

Posted by clearlytheman

wait til the trouble violent games will face if Hilary Clinton is elected president. *** help us all

Posted by ElroyJetson

Quoting clearlytheman: wait til the trouble violent games will face if Hilary Clinton is elected president. *** help us all

Haha...I'm not sure we need to worry about that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you are too lazy to teach your children right from wrong, then you have bigger problems than the games they play.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not that big of a deal.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

So this means that people who are not old enough to play the games that they're not old enough to play, can't play them.

Don't see a problem with that.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Not that big of a deal. It's not like they're ever going to get rid of violent video games.

Posted by Fate

What Will said. Problem? I see none.

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, I've never been opposed to any of this. Just Jack and his "gamers are drugged up hippies" attitude.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Does he seriously think that? Because if gamers were hippies violent games wouldn't really sell that well...

Posted by Speedfreak

This totally sucks. 5 year olds should have complete access to Grand Theft Auto.

Posted by Pit

no more 5 year olds on halo, yes

Well, no more five year-olds with new york accents anyways.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Well, no more five year-olds with new york accents anyways.

The scourge of the earth!

Posted by clearlytheman

a nice concept if it worked. It is the same as putting an age on drinking or smoking it is a nice concept that is extremely flawed. Kids will continue to get their hands on violent video game the same as they do cigarettes and alcohol.

Posted by Fate

Yeah, but the fewer there are the better.

Quoted post: a nice concept if it worked. It is the same as putting an age on drinking or smoking it is a nice concept that is extremely flawed. Kids will continue to get their hands on violent video game the same as they do cigarettes and alcohol.

No ****, but it extremely limits them. Which is the point.