Assassin's Creed

Posted by ElroyJetson

Anyone else looking forward to this. The trailers for it have been sick. Wonder when they will get an exact release date.

Posted by clearlytheman

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/736/736325p1.html

IGN is listing September 25 for xbox so it is a safe bet it will be around that time on both systems. I will definately pre order this game.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Cool thanks for the link. Luckily Crackdown came out with that DLC update. Should hold me over for a while until BioShock and Assassins Creed.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've been looking forward to it since it was announced... shame there hasn't been any new info about it thought.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Yeah, whats the deal with that. It looks so promising. Maybe I will find some today.

Posted by clearlytheman

ubisoft is smart by only releasing tiny bits of info as it continues to build massive hype which no doubt will constitute mega sales. Let's just hope it lives up to the hype.

Quoted post: Yeah, whats the deal with that. It looks so promising. Maybe I will find some today.

So... a couple hours after I said that they released a new trailer. It's pretty **** cool.

Posted by veritas

It sucks cause the breakdown of the game mentions that if you get hit once you die, since all you're wearing is a white sheet. I predict it to be a hard *** game.

Posted by ElroyJetson

I'd rather it be difficult than incredibly easy. Trailer is pretty sweet, even more hyped for the game now.

Posted by clearlytheman

a Pre E3 update

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/assassinscreed/news.html?sid=6171370&om_act=convert&om_clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;title;2

Posted by veritas

itll probably go to xbox and then ps3 will be ****ed again

Posted by Bebop

Quoting The Sniper: It sucks cause the breakdown of the game mentions that if you get hit once you die, since all you're wearing is a white sheet. I predict it to be a hard *** game.

I heard you get a meter but instead of health it's dogde. If you fail to dodge a move the computer will do it for you but your meter will go down a bit. If your meter depletes and you fail to dodge you get hit and die. More realistic.

Yeah, in the most recent trailer you see the main character get hit I believe, yet keep moving. It would just be a pain in the *** otherwise, since it seems like you have a good ten people chasing you after an assassination.

Posted by Bebop

The trailer is gay. All that slow motion with the pop music made it feel as If I was watching some YouTube video.

Posted by clearlytheman

Ubisoft has now confirmed a worldwide release on Xbox 360,PS3 and PC in November in 2 editions a regular edition and a special edition.

Awesome. The 360's holiday season looks pretty solid.

Posted by Big Boss

I have more interest in it now, after playing Hitman: Blood Money, than I did before. If the game allows you to do kills without people finding out thanks to your skill, then I'll likely buy it. The game does look beautiful.

Quoting clearlytheman: ubisoft is smart by only releasing tiny bits of info as it continues to build massive hype which no doubt will constitute mega sales.

Heh, that's the Rockstar way, although their reasoning is they don't want people to see the progress of the project because, until it's done, it's not the vision of the game they want people to see, play and/or experience.

Posted by Bebop

I want to know more about the other settings available. Because of its virtual reality crap thing its got going I want to see what other time periods we can sneak through.

Posted by ElroyJetson

I know what I want for (insert winter holiday of choice). Although I will probably end up getting it day of release.

Posted by Blood-Katana

Quoting ElroyJetson: Cool thanks for the link. Luckily Crackdown came out with that DLC update. Should hold me over for a while until BioShock and Assassins Creed.

yes im not the only one waiting for bioshock most of my friends are like wtf is bioshock halo3 halo3 hey guess what HALO 3 and Assassin's Creed definitely gonna be a nominee for game of the year

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I'm probably the only one who thinks this game is going to suck

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Tiptoegecko;604860]I'm probably the only one who thinks this game is going to suck
How so?

Quoted post: I'm probably the only one who thinks this game is going to suck

Yeah. There's nothing to indicate that it'll suck at this point. I mean, they've barely even shown anything.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah. There's nothing to indicate that it'll suck at this point. I mean, they've barely even shown anything.

I saw the E3 trailer, and it doesn't look good. It reminds of Prince of Persia (the more recent ones) and I hated those games. And I also think it's being made by those very same people.

Oh, ok, so you just have ****ty tastes in games. I thought you noticed something I didn't.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You didn't like the Prince of Persia trilogy? What was there not to like!?

Well the Dark Prince kinda sucked (though the game was excellent,) and WW was a pretty big departure from what made Sands awesome. But still, if you think Sands sucks, then you suck. Simple.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Well the Dark Prince kinda sucked (though the game was excellent,) and WW was a pretty big departure from what made Sands awesome. But still, if you think Sands sucks, then you suck. Simple.

I didn't understand how everyone else liked it. It was a waste of my time. The storyline was stupid, the battle system was not good at all, and the only things I liked about the game were the music and the graphics. And that's pretty much whats going to happen with Assassin's Creed. I'd rather save my money then waste it.

Yeah, I know, you have bad taste in games. I get it.

Posted by s0ul

I think he's confusing Sands of Time with Horsez.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, I know, you have bad taste in games. I get it.

Well then you cann go waste your money, I'll save it for something much better

Hey, sure, buddy. If you can trust your taste in games, that's cool. Enjoy your Barbie Princess Horse Adventure.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hey, sure, buddy. If you can trust your taste in games, that's cool. Enjoy your Barbie Princess Horse Adventure.

More like Hello Kitty Island Adventures ******* :P

But I would rather get GTA 4 and Halo 3. I can't speak for Halo 3, but you know GTA 4 will be better.

Posted by Bebop

I never actually got a chance to finish the first Prince of Persia which was the only one I played, but if thats a watered downed, limited Assasins Credd well hot diggity do sign me up!

Posted by Pit

Sands of time was ****ing great. The two follow ups, boo. Good games, not sands of time status though.

Posted by Acris

can`t wait for asasins creed &halo 3&cod4 &half life orange box

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Pit;606187]Sands of time was ****ing great. The two follow ups, boo. Good games, not sands of time status though.

I enjoyed Two Thrones more than Sands. It was a nice compromise between the Arabian Nights stuff in the first game and the brutality of the second one. Plus, the Dark Prince sections weren't as bad as a lot of people were saying.

They sucked =/

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah. There's nothing to indicate that it'll suck at this point. I mean, they've barely even shown anything.
Likewise, there's nothing to indicate it will be any good. Other than, of course, it's from the makers of Prince of Persia.

Don't get me wrong though, I have extremely high hopes. It's third on my list after COD and GTA.

Now that we've seen a bunch of stuff on it, I think you can safely say it'll at least be good.

Posted by Fred333

After seeing the trailers I would have to say that I am jumping on the bandwagon of looking forward to the game.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Now that we've seen a bunch of stuff on it, I think you can safely say it'll at least be good.
Oh wait that was 3 months ago. LOL!

But I haven't seen anything on it since.