question

Posted by Fenris wolf

ok so i havnt ben on here in a while do to college and work so i finally am bass fishing for a living so i have time.....what is the perutation power and points sorry for noob question but ill try searching again if noone post

Posted by Xero

Your spelling is terrible. I had to read your post twice to understand what you're asking.

Reputation is a point system. Members can give you rep points or take them away from you. The rep power shows how many points someone can give you. I have a rep power of 35, therefore I can give you 35. If I decided to take some away from you, I would take 17 points away. Just devide the rep power by 2.

Posted by G-Sides

basically, don't worry about it. rep are more or less a form of commenting others' posts at this point and no one really takes the point numbers seriously.

Posted by Fenris wolf

ok i'll start typing slower so i don't make mistakes alot

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xero: You're spelling is terrible.

And "you're" grammar is pretty bad too.

Posted by Fenris wolf

ok the thread is done can we not turn this into a war to show who has the worst grammer or spelling or whatever

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting protosoul: do to college

Did you actually graduate??!! :confused: :eek:

Posted by Omni

Quoting protosoul: ok the thread is done can we not turn this into a war to show who has the worst grammer or spelling or whatever

Actually, I think it's required for us to do just that.

Posted by Fenris wolf

yes i did graduate...just because i type fast when im in a hurry and misspell words you think i didnt graduate? im going back as a matter of fact to get my masters in marine bio

Posted by Xero

Quoting protosoul: just because i type fast when im in a hurry and misspell words you think i didnt graduate?

What's the rush?

Posted by Fenris wolf

i had to leave for work.....also i tend not to put -- ' --- in my words just because it's habit to spell words with out them unless i'm writing a paper

Posted by Xero

Quoting protosoul: i had to leave for work.....

You work a lot.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting protosoul: just because i type fast when im in a hurry and misspell words you think i didnt graduate? im going back as a matter of fact to get my masters in marine bio

Thank you for pruving y skooll relly STENKS!!!! They give degreases out toooo eny won!!!!! Now, mak one post to tri to pruve you DO understand englis!!!!

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Jesse Smith: Thank you for pruving y skooll relly STENKS!!!! They give degreases out toooo eny won!!!!! Now, mak one post to tri to pruve you DO understand englis!!!!

Engrish*