what do you do with your free time

Posted by Fenris wolf

i take care of my fish and go fishing and maybe take a ride in my truck w/ my gf not to exciting but hey i have fun

Posted by Xero

I post, chat, watch TV, watch movies, read, play VGs, sit and watch time go by, listen to music, go biking, go play tennis...etc

Posted by Omni

I'm gonna say bicycling, hanging out with weird people, talking to weird internet people, reading, message boards, listening to music.

Posted by Fenris wolf

o i forgot to mention i watch paint dry its so much fun jk

Posted by NES Queen

video games, nap, go to concerts, frisbee, movies, drink, smooch, suck, ****, etc

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

party, hang out with friends, travel, run, compose music, watch movies, spend time with my animals, exercise, read, etc.

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't have too much free time these days but I like to spend it with close friends, playing video games or listening to music.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting NES Queen: suck, ****

What's your price? I'll do it for a cheeseburger.

Posted by ElroyJetson

I'm currently watching the UEFA championship, so I guess that's what I do in my free time. Although I'm at work, so I'm not sure if that counts as "free time".

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I go freeloading at the mall

THAT'S the PUNK ROCK WAY!

Posted by metroidhunter9292

I read. Laugh if you must.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Video games. Almost solely.

Posted by fates warning

games, music, tennis, forums, talking to freinds, hanging out with my freinds, and smoking weed sometimes.

Posted by Poco

sleep
hang out with friends
play some video games
play some board games
on the computer (speaking of which ive been online more in the past 2 days then i have been in the past 6 months)

other stuff too

Posted by Kit

Videogames, binge-drinking, Watching TV, posting on message boards.

Posted by The Judge

Nothing.

Posted by MarioStar

Hussys, Eat food and either play nintendo or Write music

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]Pretty Hate Machine disagrees: That is not part of the punk ethic, you ****ing moron. Pucks are followers of the DIY ethic. ****ing morons like you make actually social sects look like retards. Go to hell and die, ****ing faggot.Punk is dead.. Fuck these modern facsimiles..

Free time: drink, get drunk, burn up one and get stoned, play video games (seldomly), watch flicks, hit on chicks, ****, drink some more, drive around, party hop, bar hop, house shows, concerts, get into fights, skinny dip, drunk twister, beer pong, chugging games, drunk dares, drunk vandalism, piss on the neighbor's lawn, drink some more, drink some more, buy more alcohol, drink some more..

"Cause we've got nothing better to do, then sit around and have a couple of brews.. "

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Hang around and buy nothing at the mall, draw, write crappy poems, take long walks, play videogame and come here.

Posted by Ch

I ride around town with some friends with a megaphone yelling things at people
Drinking
Video Games

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Read, video games, internets, friends, nap.

Basically in that order.

Posted by mis0

Bike, drive, read, friends. Sometimes videogames.

Posted by Sable Wind

Sometimes I like to waste my life away on the internet contemplating more ways to slit my wrists.

But most of the time, I'm just talking to my boyfriend, reading Deadpool or working. Or sleeping. Or masturbating.

Yeah.

Posted by The Hate

Video games. Watch movies.. basically thats it.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Sable Wind;637728]Or masturbating.

:cool:

Posted by Xeones

Workout, watch football, play video games obviously and read on occasion.