GTA IV SE

Posted by clearlytheman

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6171244.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;2

Who plans on spending the extra money? or is it even worth the extra 30 bucks? I am considering it especially if they add extra content.

Posted by Poco

I doubt they'll add extra content in the special edition; the extra stuff sounds kinda useless.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Yeah I've never been a fan of these Special Edition/Limited Edition games. I never really want any of the crap that comes with it. The one exception was the Madden LE from a few years ago that let you play the older versions of Madden on it. That seemed worthwhile to me.

Posted by clearlytheman

I bought the ForzaMotorsport 2 limited edition as it comes with 3 additional cars that won't be made available for download until 2-3 months after release.

Posted by ElroyJetson

yeah i can probably stomach waiting the extra 2-3 months.

Posted by Big Boss

I'll buy it. I love getting pointless stuff along with a game I buy, especially if it's from one of my favorite series or highly anticipated games.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting ElroyJetson: I never really want any of the crap that comes with it.
ARE YOU KIDDING YOU GET A ****ING LOCK BOX!!1!

Seriously though, special edition games are nice just for the novelty of having them, methinks.

Posted by clearlytheman

I will buy it I never used to care much for limited edition games but they are growing on me plus it helps the resale value

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

**** sux. Not worth the money.

However, if it came with a miniature version of the main characters head that my cat could wear...

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: **** sux. Not worth the money.

However, if it came with a miniature version of the main characters head that my cat could wear...

lmao

better save your cat's head for the halo 3 special edition.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Any LE with an art book included turns me into a rabid tween with a hunger for it. I may, on occasion, 'squee'.

Yeah, I'm picking this up.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Art books are for pussies. Couldn't give a ****. Now a lock box... we're in ****ing business!

Quoted post: better save your cat's head for the halo 3 special edition.

Thankfully Halo 3 comes out first. But eventually both my cat and I know we'll get sick of Master Chief...

Posted by ElroyJetson

I didn't know about the lock box, How could I pass that up?