fishing

Posted by Fenris wolf

any one else fish on here? well i fish and proud to say i just got my first sponsorship for bass fishing:-D :-D but i do some off shore fishing to and my dad wants to start a fishing charter in the keys+NC

Posted by Xero

I fished twice with my dad, but I didn't enjoy it. Once it started raining while we were in the middle of nowhere. We came back to the shore drenched. Also get disgusted everytime I put a worm on the hook. Can't stand it.

Posted by Fenris wolf

i dont use worms i use lures and sometimes plastic worms but i bet if you went fishing w/ me you would have fun because i can gurentee youll catch atlest 4 fish :)

Posted by Omni

I once went charter fishing for like 6 hours. I caught somewhere around 60 fish, no joke. That was pretty awesome.

Posted by Xero

Quoting protosoul: i dont use worm.s i use lures and sometimes plastic worm.s but i bet if you went fishing w/ me you would have fun because i can gurentee youll catch atlest 4 fish :)

I wouldn't go fishing to catch fishes. I'd go fishing to be outside and spend time with my parents. But I much prefere playing tennis with them instead.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I went fishing one time and the fish feel slippery when you touch them. and one time they took a crap on this girl, good thing it wasn't me

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=PunkRock Sonic;581795]I went fishing one time and the fish feel slippery when you touch them. and one time they took a crap on this girl, good thing it wasn't meYEAH THAT'S THE PUNK ROCK WAY AMIRITE

The only fishing I do is for Barboachs on Route 210.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I just can't bring myself to do it. Not even catch and release. The thought of the poor guy having to swim around with a hole in his mouth makes me sad.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Stinger: I just can't bring myself to do it. Not even catch and release. The thought of the poor guy having to swim around with a hole in his mouth makes me sad.

Use a net, a big one too, no a really really big one

Posted by Lord of Spam

fishing: boring

getting drunk with a bunch of friends out on the water and not even coming close to catching a single fish: fun as hell

Posted by Fenris wolf

actually it doesn't hurt the fish at all...lol ive sen pppl that have never used a net before try to use one its so funny they have know idea how to cast their net

Posted by WackoHater2

I haven't fished in about 8 years. It's really fun though. I've been saying for a long time that I wanna get my fishing license, but I never get around to it. I am always looking for a job or at some school function or something.