Tennis

Posted by Xero

What an awesome sport. I just came back from playing a game against my dad. Most of my family knows how to play. We're all getting pretty good.

Anybody else loves this sport? If so, how often do you play and what is your level?

It's my first time playing in 2007, but I'm planning on going on a court 2-3 times a week unless I'm busy. My level would be...I'd say advanced. I'm not an expert, but I'm getting quite good with the techniques.

Posted by Arcadios

Teacher said we'll be starting tennis on Wednesday, too bad I'll be skipping that day and going to New York City. :)

But yea, Love the sport.

Haven't played much of it but it's very enjoyable, might decide to buy some equipment and drag a friend along to my old high school to play.

My level is lawliet.

Posted by Dexter

Good times. I enjoy it, as long as you're playing with someone decent who doesn't only goof around, although that can be fun in itself. I recall playing with my father as a child. I played with John Lithgow and his daughter Phoebe a few times during those golden Montana summers. Phoebe owned me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I always enjoyed table tennis more.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: I always enjoyed table tennis more.

I hate it. I always hit the ball too hard >=O

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Remember to support the paddle with two fingers against the back of it. Aids the control considerably.

Posted by Xero

We have 2 tennis tables at school. I'll try that.

Posted by fates warning

I like tennis. I play on my schools team.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I am far too weak to play tennis.

Posted by Ant

why is that funny?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Angelwing: I am far too weak to play tennis.

What you can't hit the ball on the other side of the net? Gee.

Posted by fates warning

well, if your being serious, its not quite that simple....play someone good, yeah you kind of have to have a lot ofstrength.