How messy is your room?

Posted by Xero

You can post a picture or just describe it to us.

My room right now has a bunch of toys on the floor that my sister didn't ****ing pick up. I'm being careful not to step on them or she'd cry. My desk is a total mess. I have papers and pens all over it...and a few CDs. My bookshelf definitely needs a clean up. My closet has more junk in it than clothes...etc

Your turn.

Posted by Dexter

Mine's usually clean, as is my entire house, but the weekend was wild and there was no time for pick-up so there're blankets and pillow and plushies and posters taken from the Twist magazine spread out everywhere. That's about it.

Posted by Omni

It's usually pretty clean if slightly cluttered.

Posted by Red

My room is pretty clean ussually, there's too much stuff like dresser, desk, and bed in mye room, so I don't have much space to walk on. that means if at any time it's messy it's ussually a bit of clutter on a desk or something, not on the floor.

Posted by Arcadios

My dresser is always crowded with CDs, games and loose change but that's the only messy thing around my room.

Posted by Ant

my room is pretty messy. **** all over desk, and dresser. clothes not folded. and other various ****.

jawsome.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

My room looks like f**king Hiroshima, after the bomb went off!!!

Posted by cool gamer dad

disorder

Posted by WackoHater2

Usually pretty clean and in order. Now and then something is out of place, but it doesn't stay like that for long. I keep it tidy.