shinie pokemon

Posted by Fenris wolf

how many if any have you caught? i just caught an orange chingaling(sp) in diamond:-D i have others in my other games but ill look um up later

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Shiny Banette in Sapphire, that's it. Ever. Unless you include Gyarados.

Posted by Fenris wolf

what color was it i dont remember what the diffrent color was

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Semi-blue.

Posted by Zeta

Shiny Zubat in Silver, and someone traded me a shiny Tauros on Wi-Fi.

Posted by streak101

Shiny Whismur in Emerald... I saw a shiny in my Silver or Crystal versions, but I thought it was just a glitch...so...

Wild Drowzee appeared!
Typhlosion used fire blast!
Wild Drowzee Fainted!

How could I be so naive?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Yeah, a shiny Nidoran, Fearow, and Taillow.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I caught a Shiny Ho-oh and evolved my shiny eevee into shiny Umbreon. I also killed a shiny Pidgey. (Out of pokeballs)

Posted by Zeta

Some people get all the luck.

Posted by Fenris wolf

i know you guys see all these shinies i keep restarting my game in leaf green to get a shinie charmander...ill restart 8142 times if i have to o ya you have a 1 in 8142 chance of seeing a shini pokemon...what color was ho-oh i never got gold so i wouldnt know what his shinie colors would be

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=protosoul;581534]i know you guys see all these shinies i keep restarting my game in leaf green to get a shinie charmander...ill restart 8142 times if i have to o ya you have a 1 in 8142 chance of seeing a shini pokemon...what color was ho-oh i never got gold so i wouldnt know what his shinie colors would be
Resetting 8142 times is no guarantee of a shiny. Every time you get your Charmander, it's still a one in 8142 chance. Just ask on Serebii for one, I guarantee it won't take long to find one.

Posted by Fenris wolf

serebii wats that? sorry if its a noob question i just recently got back into pokemon

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=protosoul;581543]serebii wats that? sorry if its a noob question i just recently got back into pokemon

[URL="http://www.serebii.net/"]http://www.serebii.net[/URL]

That's pretty much all you need for Pok

Posted by Fenris wolf

ill check that out thanx but i dont need one know cuz i got 1 im soo happy its a orgish yellow color its cool i think

Posted by Stalolin

Shiny Nidoran Female is all I've ever found.

[quote=Stinger;581389]Yeah, a shiny Nidoran, Fearow, and Taillow.

IF THAT'S A NIDORAN MALE WE SHOULD TOTALLY BREED OUR SHINIES PROVIDED I CAN FIND A WAY TO TRANSFER HER FROM MY LEAF GREEN

Posted by Fenris wolf

if you breed 2 shinies are you garenteed to get another shiny?

Posted by Stalolin

no, but it'd be cool to breed to shinies

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Stalolin: Shiny Nidoran Female is all I've ever found.

IF THAT'S A NIDORAN MALE WE SHOULD TOTALLY BREED OUR SHINIES PROVIDED I CAN FIND A WAY TO TRANSFER HER FROM MY LEAF GREEN

It was in Silver or Gold version. : /

Posted by O.T.L

i saw a shinie skarmory in silver..... killed it though cause i already had one ...

that it was a glitch or something....

Posted by O.T.L

OMG ! i put up a pokemon up on the GTS system, i forgot which i think it might have been a cresselia... anywayz they traded me a SHINY ELECTIVIRE

i looked at it and thought it was a little off color, it looked kinda orange

i tested it out in battle and BAM shiny sparks BAbY oh YEAH !

Posted by zero

BLACK CHARIZARD FTMFW! i got a shinie charmander now its a black charizard and its so cool

Posted by cool gamer dad

Hahaha, ew. That's pretty icky.

Posted by protomanEXE

i really want to find a Shiny Larvitar that would be pretty *****in

Posted by veritas

Got a shiny psyduck. Hes blue. I dont want to evolve him because I did it and it was the same old golduck, then I turned the game off without saving.

Posted by Roxas23857

All I have is a shiny Tentacruel in Diamond....besides the Gyarados...oh well...

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

Quoting Fenris wolf: if you breed 2 shinies are you garenteed to get another shiny?

its not guaranteed but... you have an even higher chance of getting a shiny egg!
and the shines i have are shiny darkrai from the event! shiny steelix, shiny crobat, and shiny charizard (from egg).

Posted by jarhead26

Quoting oswaldothelegend: OMG ! i put up a pokemon up on the GTS system, i forgot which i think it might have been a cresselia... anywayz they traded me a SHINY ELECTIVIRE

i looked at it and thought it was a little off color, it looked kinda orange

i tested it out in battle and BAM shiny sparks BAbY oh YEAH !

what version can i get an elckid?

Quoting Mystic Hero: I caught a Shiny Ho-oh and evolved my shiny eevee into shiny Umbreon. I also killed a shiny Pidgey. (Out of pokeballs)

how do you make your pokemon shiny?

Posted by jarhead26

Quoting Mystic Hero: I caught a Shiny Ho-oh and evolved my shiny eevee into shiny Umbreon. I also killed a shiny Pidgey. (Out of pokeballs)

how in the good world you get sihny unbreon?? on diomond or pearl?

Posted by Alastor

Stop. Triple. Posting.

This isn't a chat room.

Posted by jarhead26

Quoting zero: BLACK CHARIZARD FTMFW! i got a shinie charmander now its a black charizard and its so cool

What would like for that charmander name it and ill get it.
Sincerly,
jarhead26

Posted by junior senior

Shiny Charizard. :cool:

Posted by kissdude_44

i have shiny darkrai, ho-oh, aggron, shaymin,arceus, deoxys, jirachi, and lugia. the legends were AR, the aggron was an aron in granite cave in saaphire, i stopped training her at 50 though, so i coukd ev train her, but never got around to it. what is the best stat to ev train an aggron in? i want to use her in tourneys if the rule is no legends, to replace my regirock. there you go.