2 weeks

Posted by Xero

I'm 2 hours away from having spent 14 complete days of my life posting on the same forum.

And then I look at Zeta's 3 months and I feel much better.

Posted by Omni

Look at mine. However, it's so huge because I tend to be online searching for music and browsing the site occasionally when I'm downloading stuff.

Posted by Xero

Wait...You're getting close to 2 months and you registered with that account 7 months ago? Way to go :cool:

You made my day too :p:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Heh...I don't even have a week logged yet. Only 4 day 13 hour 6 min? That seems a little low to me.

Posted by Xero

Well you just came back and you don't post much. It's justified ;)

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Dude, i've been "back" for over a month now. But yeah, I only spend like half an hour a day here.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, at least I have an excuse as to why I'm online. Some people just lurk here all the time. Enter Arcadios and Zeta.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ALMOST... uh, two months and a week I think? Man, if I video games and just pointlessly browsing the net factored in... oh gees

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but you're feared by n00bies across the internets.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Dude, i've been "back" for over a month now. But yeah, I only spend like half an hour a day here.

Quoting Xero: It's justified ;)

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, at least I have an excuse as to why I'm online. Some people just lurk here all the time. Enter Arcadios and Zeta.

You forgot Ant.

I've been lurking a lot in the past 2 days. Week-ends at my dad's are the best times to keep up with the posting.

Posted by Omni

Oh, how could I forget Ant? :(

Posted by Xero

I wonder...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I love ANT

Posted by Xero

We know.

Well at least I do.

Posted by Xero

2 weeks get now.

Posted by Roger Smith

Congrats.

Posted by Xero

Thanx.

Posted by Roger Smith

I read that and immediately thought of the Phalanx from Zone of The Enders.

Thanks for that.

Posted by Xero

Ah no problem.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Roger Smith: I read that and immediately thought of the Phalanx from Zone of The Enders.

Oh yeah? Well, I read that and thought of Phalanx from Demon's Crest. Which, I might add, is the only Phalanx worth mentioning (mainly because he kicks *** and I have no idea what the hell Zone of the Enders is, but yeah, point still stands).