Tenchi Muyo GXP...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Just picked up the entire series for $15 at FYE (they priced the double-disc cases the same as the single-disc ones!).

Discs one and two are complete yawners. Boring beyond all belief. The only purpose they serve is to set up a measley few of the multitudinous jokes later on in the series, as well as introduce the characters and their various quirks. On disc 3, they seem to have given brilliant director Nabeshin more liberty with the series, because you can definitely see his influence all over it if you've ever seen Excel Saga. From then on the show is really cool and really funny, even if most of it doesn't have the main Tenchi characters in it.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

I enjoyed it

It is a good series

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I thought it wasnt as good as the original 3 seasons, which is why I don't like it and I am a huge fan of Tenchi

Posted by Lord of Spam

Watched the first few episodes while high, and was intrigued by bountiful boobs and lulz. Watched it sober later and hated it.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Lord of Spam: Watched the first few episodes while high, and was intrigued by bountiful boobs and lulz. Watched it sober later and hated it.

***U YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND YOU BAKA GAIJIN THE ANIMU GIRLUS IN THIS SHOW ARE ABSLUTELYU GORGEOUS

espicalially ra-rami-san-chan-son