omfg transformers

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Transformers/1808716430/trailers/31

if this doesnt makeyou come all over yourself, then you need to gtfo my message board.

Posted by Bebop

OMG SWETT OLOLOL

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It still looks like a Micheal Bay movie with robots... which I guess is a good thing in this case. But still, not the trailer with Prime talking. I have yet to see that one. Someone find it.

Posted by Fate

This movie is going to be cooler than people will give it credit for.

Posted by Zeta

I'm still positive that they'll **** something up.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Fate: This movie is going to be cooler than people will give it credit for.

Agreed. Its looking awesome at the moment and I'm now very excited.

Apparntly Primey has lips but I cant find a good enough picture to verify this. Anyone shed some light on this?

Posted by Fate

So far they got the techno-organic part looking right. I mean, they're supposed to be machines mixed with flesh. Or the metal is supposed to simulate flesh to them.

I don't remember if he was in it or not, but if Bumblebee is in it and isn't gay, we're good.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Zeta: I'm still positive that they'll **** something up.

like the entire movie?

I was pretty pumped for this movie

once I saw "A film by Micheal Bay", I lost all hope of it being good.

edit: I guess the main reason why it looks really pretty is because Steven Speilberg is behind Mr. Bay, and if he has hope in this, I guess I can have some hope too.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Apparntly Primey has lips but I cant find a good enough picture to verify this. Anyone shed some light on this?

That's what I've been hearing too. There's supposed to be videos of Prime talking, but I can't find them.

Quoted post: edit: I guess the main reason why it looks really pretty is because Steven Speilberg is behind Mr. Bay, and if he has hope in this, I guess I can have some hope too.

A lot of that is just Bay's style.

Posted by Nihilus

I still think the old school transformers movie rocks, I can't wait to see this one. Hot Rod is a main bot from the way it looks too, flippin sweet.

Posted by maian

The only thing I know about the whole entire Transformers universe is that there's a bot named Optimus Prime, and some of them are called Decepticons.

On that note, it looks amazing. :cookie:

Posted by zero

this movie is going to be epic! i can't wait is anyone going on opening night?

Posted by Dexter

Michael Bay is master of the spin-cam. Looking forward to it.

Posted by Nihilus

Oh yeah, I infromed my wife the first time I saw the preview she was missing fireworks this year.