Skype Conference (2nd Try!)

Posted by Proto Man

Alright, lets try this again. PHM, did you get a mic or headset yet?

Anyways anyone is welcome, so please sign up here if you are interested.

Posted by Omni

No, and we already decided we're going to do a phone conversation instead. Get with the times, Potato. Also, you know what I'm waiting for, so GRRRRRR, etc. :grrr:

Maybe I'll get a mic eventually, but I don't foresee it happening for a while. No motivation.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: No, and we already decided we're going to do a phone conversation instead. Get with the times, Potato. Also, you know what I'm waiting for, so GRRRRRR, etc. :grrr:

Maybe I'll get a mic eventually, but I don't foresee it happening for a while. No motivation.

I think a Skype conference is better. #1. it's free, and I don't feel like using up my cellphone minutes, #2 everyone can join in at once.

Posted by Xero

Skype? What's that again?

If anyone really wants to have some kind of conversation with me, MSN is your friend. Nothing else.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: Skype? What's that again?

If anyone really wants to have some kind of conversation with me, MSN is your friend. Nothing else.

We could do MSN conference as well... although I am not sure how good voice quality is.

Skype is pretty much a VoIP messenger. It's free talking Skype to Skype, but costs going Skype to regular phones.

[url]www.skype.com[/url]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Proto Man: I think a Skype conference is better. #1. it's free, and I don't feel like using up my cellphone minutes, #2 everyone can join in at once.

#3, I probably won't do a Skype convo.