Master Ball(s)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What should I be using my Master Balls on (mad props to Mystic Hero holmes 2k7 4 life)? I know not to use them on Dialga, so Uxie? Mespirit? Regigigas? What's hardest to catch?

Posted by Zeta

Probably Mesprit or Cresselia, since they're running legendaries.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Use it on any legendary really, particularly on Creselia or Mesprit since they hop around on the map. Also, Regigigas and Girantina are really annoying to catch so a masterball might be wise to use on them too. Don't worry about Dialga/Palkia, they are really easy to catch.

Just a note, if anyone needs masterballs, just ask me for one. I got plenty.

Posted by streak101

Quoting Mystic Hero: Use it on any legendary really, particularly on Creselia or Mesprit since they hop around on the map. Also, Regigigas and Girantina are really annoying to catch so a masterball might be wise to use on them too. Don't worry about Dialga/Palkia, they are really easy to catch.

Just a note, if anyone needs masterballs, just ask me for one. I got plenty.

me

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I caught Dialga with around a 1/3 HP and Paralyzed... In a Great Ball. Compared to catching Kyogre, this was insania.

Posted by Zeta

Catch rate for Dialga/Palkia is 50, while most other legendaries are like 3 or 5.

Higher rate = Easier catch.

[quote]Just a note, if anyone needs masterballs, just ask me for one. I got plenty.

HAX

Posted by streak101

I actually looked that up, Dialga, and Palkia(Which i've just noticed that their names begin with the same letter as the game their in) have a catch rate of 30, shaymin has a catch rate of 45, and every other legendary has a catch rate of 3

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Zeta;579941]Catch rate for Dialga/Palkia is 50, while most other legendaries are like 3 or 5.

Why the hell is this? Is it because you've just fought Cyrus and the Admins?

Posted by Zeta

Probably. Having to go through those two battles again if you run out of balls would be pretty ****ing annoying. Moreso if you're trying to get a certain nature.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Mine ended up with Bold, which is meh. But since I don't use legendaries, I just caught it for the Pok

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Zeta: Catch rate for Dialga/Palkia is 50, while most other legendaries are like 3 or 5.

HAX

More like, transfer from Ruby.

Posted by Zeta

Ah, clonin' glitch?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Zeta: Ah, clonin' glitch?

Actually there is a new way to clone in D/P regarding the GTS system, but that's not what I use. Numerous trades with friends and restarting FR so many times gave me like 40 masterballs.

Posted by Zeta

oic