The great copypasta!

Posted by Omni

Okay, so either someone at VGC also posts at this other forum, or this guy who made this thread at this other site is a humongous douche. Compare [URL="http://www.satanspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0;prev_next=prev"]this site's upload thread[/URL] to [URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15623"]our upload thread[/URL]. I think that's pretty weird, and if he's not from here, that's pretty ****ed up of him to steal stuff, down to the very words used by VGC members.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, the guy obviously did a copypasta of the whole thing. But sadly his thread died way back in February.

How did YOU come across his?

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Ant: How did YOU come across his?

I was about to ask the same thing myself....

Posted by Omni

I was google searching for a megaupload of "Journey Through Visions Of War" by Judas Iscariot and that was one of the first results. Yeah, I think the reason why it didn't last very long for him is most of our uploads are expired and he didn't have anything to actually contribute to his own thread.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

sumb[COLOR="White"]it[/COLOR]ch stole my uploads!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I think Shade volunteered to register at that site and bump that to ask why he stole uploads from this site, because I showed it to him on AIM before I actually posted it. I'd laugh if he actually did it.

Posted by Philsdad

Haha weird, he took a bunch of my **** too. I love that he copied those live Estradasphere tracks on there.

Posted by Corrupt

He didn't even bother to correct my typo, "Flashublb." Wow.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Wow, this guy is teh clevarz. At least the site has the word "Satan" in the title!

Posted by Klarth

Hey Jared what do you think you are doing

Posted by Omni

Hey, he copied all of our recent stuff! :mad:

Posted by Hyper

Quoting netman: Hey Jared what do you think you are doing

my thoughts exactly

Posted by Corrupt

oh, that crazy DREADNOUGHT

That was dread? lol

Posted by Hyper

sure seems like him

Posted by Omni

That has to be one of the gayest forums I've seen.

SATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YEAH!

Posted by Shade

queer eye for a blind guy

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Hyper: sure seems like him

His avatar is a photo of him.

Posted by Shade

that's pretty much the worst message board ever

Posted by Stalolin

it's not like this really matters :(

Posted by Klarth

It's a matter of two things:

- Honour
- Him getting a nice, firm slap in the face

Posted by Omni

I wouldn't mind if he didn't act like he was the one uploading everything there and requesting things over here so he can post them over there. I most likely won't help him find anything in the future.

Also, he needs to stop using my avatar.

Posted by Shade

Quoting netman:
- Him getting a nice, firm slap in the face

aren't you his roommate? do it

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Shade32: aren't you his roommate? do it

Not since December last year. I haven't even seen him since March.

Posted by Shade

slap when you go back to school then

even if you dont room with him anymore

Posted by Shin-Ra

A great deal of my earlier uploads were obtained from a forum that consisted of nothing but black metal album uploads. I see no foul here as music was spread, even if he did choose some of my odder uploads like Johnny Rebel and White Fist.

Posted by Omni

Like I said, I'm mainly annoyed that he'll request an upload of something over here just so he can post it over there because he's too lazy to actually do it himself. I don't care if he continues to do it, but I won't be helping him get anything he asks for.