Movie Premier!

Posted by Proto Man

Alrighty... this is a project I've been working on for a while. Most of you will recognize the content. I just retooled it and made it into a little movie. I call it, The DA Masters. This isn't the FULL product either... there was a lot more I wanted to add, but I am not good at animation myself, so this is what I ended up settling on for the final cut. I may go back and do a "special edition" or "directors cut" sort of thing later, but that would be much later, when I have time to figure things out. BTW I just want to send a special thank you to Roger Smith. Without his work, well I probably wouldn't have gotten inspiration for this movie.

Anyways, enjoy! :cool:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UF2wY97fUI"]THE DA MASTERS![/URL]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You know there's such a thing as "youtube" these days, right?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You know there's such a thing as "youtube" these days, right?

Yeah, I forgot about that. Link updated.

Posted by Omni

I like how it never actually shows him defeat them, which gives me the impression that he doesn't.

Posted by Roger Smith

Nifty vid. The twist ending had me shocked lol.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I like how it never actually shows him defeat them, which gives me the impression that he doesn't.

Uh, that's what all the "fading" is about. Fading to white means ProtoMan shoots off a huge blast. Fading back in from white is the smoke clearing. Of course they are defeated, they are in jail at the end.

Posted by Zeta

No one ever dies from gigantic, blinding explosions.

Posted by Omni

Oops, guess I didn't actually pay attention. Probably because of the source.

Posted by Xero

Well I was expecting more. But good job anyways.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: Well I was expecting more. But good job anyways.

I wish there was more. :( Hopefully later on, when I have more time. I just wanted to get it finished and overwith though.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: No one ever dies from gigantic, blinding explosions.

That's a lie and you know it.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Oops, guess I didn't actually pay attention. Probably because of the source.

Well, you didn't have to watch it troll jr.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Well, you didn't have to watch it troll jr.

Who is Troll Sr. anyway?

Posted by Roger Smith

Poco.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Proto Man: I wish there was more. :( Hopefully later on, when I have more time. I just wanted to get it finished and overwith though.

Can't wait to see proto man putting everyone in jail.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, we really need to update that banner list.

And what the hell? I was expecting at least you going through a level and then fighting one of the masters.