More Rabbids...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10441

Hilarity ensued with the first title. Can't wait to play the second. I hope there's some kind of adventure mode in it, though. Rayman needs to stretch his non-existant legs.

Posted by Bebop

Agreed. Adventure mode needed. If they stick with minigames they need to sort out the navigation of it. It was tedious and long to walk to a different gate every time and wait for it to load. I still havent finished the first one come to think of it.

Posted by Poolking99

Want to get the first one once the price drops, I heard it was one of the better launch titles.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Scrap Rayman and just make a Rabbid title.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

The story of the rabbids' war against all who live, told from their perspective? Interesting.

Posted by Dexter

Rayman for the Wii is a rental game. You'll be finished with it in a few days. Took me about 3 days to defeat the game entirely. I was so mini-gamed out, I just wanted to get it over with. The shooting and dancing games were the best. Oh, and the Rabbids, of course.

I'll play the next.

Posted by Tendo

the dancing games were cool and I'll get the 2nd one for sure but Adventure mode would be the best cuz mini-games over and over is tiring