I'm new here mannnnnn

Posted by ElroyJetson

Just wanted to make an announcement cuz I'm nice like that (j/k). Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. Live in DC, Grew up in DC. work in marketing (half the people in DC are in marketing or PR). Love sports (Go Wiz/go terps/Go 'boys), have an xbox 360, fav game is currently GoW, but highly anticipating Assassins Creed and Halo 3.

-KS

P.S. I initially posted this in the wrong place. Sorry about that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Got the Halo 3 Beta? also hi

Posted by ElroyJetson

Hell yeah i got it man, I've only been able to get one session in so far though...I had to wait late on launch day (crackdown owner) and i spent last night at my girls place with no xbox (sad face). How about you?

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC. Hope you stick around. Have fun.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Thanks man.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Enjoy yourself.

lol innuendo

Posted by The Judge

Normally I give members nice, heart-felt welcomes. But not in this case.

Wait, normally I insult them. Feel lucky.

Posted by Creedence

Hey welcome and stuff. What kinda music you listen to?

the wow. thing, o well don't care anymore

Posted by ElroyJetson

I grew up on Hip-hop music, but I really listen to everything. Especially since the current state of hip hop music is pretty terrible. Right now I'm listening to wolfmother and the fratellis. Last night I was listening to wu-tang forever. So i pretty much run the gamut.

Posted by Xero

Quoting ElroyJetson: Especially since the current state of hip hop music is pretty terrible. Right now I'm listening to wolfmother and the fratellis.

I agree about Hip-hop. Pretty mucn anyone can become a rapper these days. Here in Montreal, we have a bunch of Quebec frenchies that keep bringing out albums of french rap. FRENCH RAP! It makes me puke!

Wolfmother is a good band. I love their song called Women.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Women is a great song. Haha on french rap. My foray into listening to french rap was the Tony Parker album. I've been trying to find the site that did the french to english literal translation of his album, it was hilarious.

Montreal eh, never been that far into canada, only toronto and nova scotia.

Posted by Xero

Yeah don't expect to hear too much french rap in Toronto and Nova Scotia. I don't even think those provinces like Quebec at all.

Posted by Creedence

Cool, I listen to classic rock, and always have so my standards are high and I don't really like modern rock, or rap, or any of that stuff. But I respect it. I'm not gonna go around and say it sucks, its just I'm picky about my music.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Can't say I blame you on that. Numerous days I find myself listening to music that came out when I was a child or before I was born. For example, one of the most played albums on my iPod is Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run. If I remember correctly my parents weren't even engaged at that point much less was I even on the radar. It also helps that I grew up in NJ, and every person in NJ is pretty much expected to know springsteen, sinatra, and bon jovi like the back of their hand.