Pimp My Ride

Posted by Ilikefluff

OMFG I can't belive I wasted $40 on this game, the ps2 version must be better, stick to midnightclub3 or burnout fran..

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What did you expect? Pretty much any TV game, especially like this, is absolute garbage.

Posted by Ilikefluff

well it didnt look to bad on the back of the case, and it's not that bad of a game if your just getting your psp, but the gameplay sucks majorly if you played midnight club3 ..

Posted by Xero

I never even liked the show.

Obviously the game would be boring. A game where you can only make cars look better without any other options can only suck.

Posted by Ilikefluff

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo, you race,and smash into other cars to get money and you basically have sets of customizable parts..look more into the game and you will relize.

Posted by clearlytheman

I heard it was absolutely atrocious on the consoles, I cant even imagine how bad it must be on psp considering psp is usually a stripped down version of the console games.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ilikefluff;579140]well it didnt look to bad on the back of the case, and it's not that bad of a game if your just getting your psp, but the gameplay sucks majorly if you played midnight club3 ..

PROTIP: Don't judge a book by its cover.

Posted by clearlytheman

Quoting The X: PROTIP: Don't judge a book by its cover.

Good Point games are designed to look amazing on the back of the box.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ilikefluff: uhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo, you race,and smash into other cars to get money and you basically have sets of customizable parts..look more into the game and you will relize.

So then it's not exactly like the show.

Anyhow, Grand Theft Auto beats it.

Posted by mis0

Though this thread is sorta old, I'm going to say it anyway:

There's only one worthwhile racing game out there. Gran Turismo 4. Buy it or go away.

Posted by Ilikefluff

OMFGGGG, its nothing like GTA and GT4 fails.

Posted by mis0

It fails because it was moderately realistic vehicle physics and you can't shoot hookers? LOL I'M A 14 YEAR OLD LOL

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHAT THE FUK IZ DIS SHIZ I HAV 2 SLO DON 2 TURN THIS IS GAY I JUS WAN2 PRES DA GAS AND GO FAST I DUN WANT TWO SLO DOWN I MEN THATS NOT HOW U GO FAST RIGHT U GOTTA PRESSDA GAS 2 GO FAST U KNO WUT I MEAN

The Gran Turismo series is, so far, the only one I have seen that does a halfway decent job of simulating a real racing experiance.