Neat

Posted by Omni

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Copy that into your address bar in this window and hit enter. I don't know if this is old, but I have never seen this before. I got it from another forum. I guess it would be cool to post a lot of weird pictures and try this.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, I think this was posted a long time ago.

still...WACKY STUFF

Posted by ExoXile

Whakitty whaky.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Does it make your browser do stuff? If so, sniper posted it a long time ago.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, that's why I said it might be old, because there was a very good chance someone had already posted it. I still thought it was pretty neat.

Posted by Zeta

OH *** I CAN'T CLICK ON THE QUOTE BUTTON IT'S RUNNING AWAY FROM ME. :(

Posted by sniper

I posted something similar. This makes the images move in different patterns.

Posted by Omni

Haha, I guess I did find something new.

Posted by Slade

ONE GOLD STAR

jk, go die

Posted by Omni

Nah, I don't live to impress you, *****. I was just sharing my good fortunes. Ungrateful... :grrr:

Posted by Slade

it was okay

Posted by mis0

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Nah, I don't live to impress you, *****. I was just sharing my good fortunes. Ungrateful... :grrr:

WOAH WOAH DON'T PULL A WACKOHATER ON US!!

Posted by Omni

No way, I didn't even bold my letters and center my post. Also, I used the [noparse]:grrr:[/noparse] smily instead of the [noparse]:mad:[/noparse] one. I also didn't talk about beating anyone with a stick.

Posted by Slade

holy **** i just learned how to noparse

Posted by Omni

Yeah, it's a good thing I taught you how to do that without trying.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lame, kill yourself