Holy Friggen Suicides

Posted by Random

So about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago a kid in a town about 8 miles away shot himself in the head... I've seen the kid but never spoke with him.

Anywho about a week and a half ago, my friend Justins mom shot herself in the head. It seemed a little ironic that two people I knew killed themselves.. Then at the local High School prom, there was a group planning to kill themselves. They were called a Goth Gang but apparently these kids were into giving Satan their souls by committing suicide?? I don't much get it..

Anywho they found out a kid who shot himself nearly 6 months ago was part of their group. Not to mention the kid in the next town was also part of their group. They highly doubt Justins mom was part of their group (Since it was kids between the ages of 15-20). But the police foiled their plans. When looking at their Myspace accounts.. It was all there. Every member of their gothic group. There were a good bit of kids.

Why in the world would anyone commit suicide?? Let alone do it for the all mighty Satan?? I'm really curious as to where our country is headed?? Is this sort of thing happening more often?? Whatever happend to morals?

Is this happening anywhere else? Or am I just in Satancity??

Its funny they're called a gang..

It'd be like me walking up to one of these Goth gang members and a guy in the crips. And the guy in the crips tells me if I join, I can do drugs, kill others, and make money (I wouldn't do it but it wouldn't sound too too bad)..

Then the goth gang would be like "Eh... we kill ourselves for the Dark Lord."

SAY WHAT??

Yeah...

Input??

Posted by Linko_16

Why stop them?

Posted by Omni

People that stupid aren't worth much, and allowing them to eliminate themselves is efficient.

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, if someone is stupid enough to let themselves think that they have nothing to live for or whatever, just let them bite the dust. We're plagued with plenty of idiots, this'd help a little.

Posted by Xero

I don't have any respect for people that commit suicide. Not only does it mess up your family and traumatizes your kids (in some cases) but it also affects your friends and collegues. I mean....tomorrow is a brand new day. Keep that in your head -_-

Posted by Jean-Luc Cougar

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;578571]People that stupid aren't worth much, and allowing them to eliminate themselves is efficient.

It's Natural Selection. Humanity is the only species folly enough to allow the stupid, weak and retarded to breed.

Posted by Complete

You ignorant and arrogant twit. Not everyone believes your religous views, and suicide is only akin to "hell" in a small sect of xtianity. You just declare your views as though all believe them - and with no humility whatsoever. By your own *** shall ye be judged, and unless you learn to embrace other's views with humility and acceptance, it would not fare well for you were there a hell.

Posted by Average n00b

You're not their mother/father, if they're over 13 they KNOW what they're doing and well..Even though it's hard to just ignore it, I say that just leave them be. Almost all the time it's just a cry for attention and if you give it to the idiot..Ergh.

Posted by Random

Quoting Linko_16: Why stop them?

I didn't necessarily say I wanted to :-P

And I agree with you. Its just ashame that our world is resorting to this kind of thing. But if the stupid ****s want to die, let them.

Posted by Gollum

I highly doubt these kids know anything about Satanism at all. If they'd read LaVey's Bible and learned about modern Satanism (which I doubt these idiots would be able to comprehend a single lesson beyond the unsubtle ones), they'd know that Satanism doesn't encourage suicide for the sake of "giving your soul to Satan", considering that modern Satanists believe that Satan is not an actual anthropomorphic deity, but a force in nature. Something tells me that a bunch of teenage morons are not nearly kvlt enough to actually participate in any of the old Satanic rituals.

Conclusion: Fine by me.

Posted by veritas

A kid I knew commited suicide, but thats not funny...........hahahahahaha

Posted by Klarth

brief thoughts

1) These kids are getting the goth subculture completely wrong. I find it sad that the majority of "goths" today are stupid kids who claim to worship Baphomet and Odin and Cthulhu and wear black and listen to The Marilyn Murderdolls and try their ****ing hardest to never smile. That's not what the goth culture is, you stupid pricks. Same goes for emo. And scene. And just about every single subculture I can think of. That **** isn't designed for you definition-bastardising kids. **** you and grow up. You're ruining fashion statements and mainstream media everywhere.

2) These kids are getting Satanism wrong. Firstly, as Irrelevant has already so eloquently put, modern Satanism is akin to a pantheistic belief. I'm a pantheist, and ethically/philosophically speaking I guess I'd call myself a satanist to some degree. Of course, saying this around my peers would lead to "wtf you listen to metal and worship the devil i'll tell everyone lol!" so it's not really a viable thing to bring up. The other extreme exists in the form of these stupid pseudogoth mum's-basement rebels-against-society, who'd probably find it AWESOMELY AWESOMECORE that I "worship the dark master!!". Christ on a bike, kids, it's not cool to feign "worshipping" something traditionally identified as a root of suffering, evil and death. Evil is a bad thing for a reason, you goons.

3) kill yourself

Posted by Complete

On top of all else - suicide is and should be a basic human right. If you can eat a bacan cheeseburger, tubby, then you can take the short route and blow your brains out.

But take a few with you - then you get on the news.

Medical euthanasia is a good idea.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I seem to remember this thread!
[URL]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18205[/URL]
Odd....
---
Any of you that say you haven't contemplated suicide at some point in your life are lying, and that's the downright truth. People consider ending their life for thousands of reasons, be it petty things like they didn't make the cut for the football team or a major event in their life like a very close friend/relative passed away. The people that go through with it are either the most brave or most cowardly people you ever knew, depending on how you look at it: brave for being able to face the fact that they cannot go on any further in their life and face death, or cowards for not sticking out the rest of their crappy lives.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

The goth kids who were gonna commit suicide are naive

[quote=PunkRock Sonic;579033]The goth kids who were gonna commit suicide are retards beyond belief

Fixed for truth.

Posted by Trigger

[quote]Why in the world would anyone commit suicide?? Let alone do it for the all mighty Satan?? I'm really curious as to where our country is headed?? Is this sort of thing happening more often?? Whatever happend to morals?
If you're going to commit suicide for anyone, why not let it be for someone who is "all" and "mighty"? Apparently there aren't many of those types around.

[quote=Trigger;579601]If you're going to commit suicide for anyone, why not let it be for someone who is "all" and "mighty"? Apparently there aren't many of those types around.

See also: Islamic jihad/fatwah

Posted by Omni

She meant there's not many almighty people around, so you might as well commit suicide in one of their names.

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;580372]She meant there's not many almighty people around, so you might as well commit suicide in one of their names.

It's all retarded to me.