So I'm in love

Posted by Xero

But there's no way I'll end up going out with that person anytime soon. I can't even talk to him or anything because of his friends :(

What do I do to cure my melancholy? Suggest out.

Posted by Omni

How come you can't talk to him because oh his friends? I don't understand what you mean.

Posted by Dexter

Haven't even talked to him, yet you're in love? This feels weak to me. Lack of gay relationships results in easy love, so you gotta watch out for that. You gotta stand up, be brave, and just talk to him, being prepared for whatever consequences his friends may bring. You gotta be like Jerry the cop on Kate the doctor. He was overly nervous and bashful when it came to confessing his feelings towards Kate yet courageous and fearless when it came to dangerous situations involving his job, but once we got to the second season, and he knew his time was running short, he made his move and had his amazing wedding. Lived happily ever after.

Posted by Fate

You're a guy and you want to talk to a guy about dating, so this means you're gay or you are lying about your gender. If you're gay, make sure he's gay first. If not, you may just want to get over it if you're fixed on a taken guy. By your age, you may still be in high school, so this heartbreak stuff is common but still pretty bad. I guess you can either be the aggressive person and fight your way for his attention or just be passive and let him go. Try not to abuse the word "love" too much.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Xero:
What do I do to cure my melancholy?

Wear a scarf yo.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: How come you can't talk to him because oh his friends? I don't understand what you mean.

I mean that his friends don't really like me and so he has a bad opinion of me. I'm not sure he'd even want to talk me at all :(

Quoting Dexter: Haven't even talked to him, yet you're in love? This feels weak to me. Lack of gay relationships results in easy love, so you gotta watch out for that. You gotta stand up, be brave, and just talk to him, being prepared for whatever consequences his friends may bring.

You add spirit to this :)

I'm not sure if that's easy love though. I've always found him cute and social, so...But maybe you're right. Oh ***...I don't know what to think...But I'm still in high school. If everything goes wrong, then the last 5 weeks of school will be pure hell for me...****...

Quoting Fate: You're a guy and you want to talk to a guy about dating, so this means you're gay or you are lying about your gender.

Not quite sure I got the meaning of that... :confused:

Quoting Fate: If you're gay, make sure he's gay first. If not, you may just want to get over it if you're fixed on a taken guy. By your age, you may still be in high school, so this heartbreak stuff is common but still pretty bad. I guess you can either be the aggressive person and fight your way for his attention or just be passive and let him go. Try not to abuse the word "love" too much.

I don't think there's a way to check out if he's gay or not. I mean...you're correct. I'm in high school. Nobody shows any "abnormality", so...

I'm not agressive at all quite honestly. I simply look at him everyday, but I don't even attempt to say hi. I'm shy... :(

Quoting Roger Smith: Wear a scarf yo.

I so knew you'd answer something like that...Thanx -_-

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: I'm not sure if that's easy love though. I've always found him cute and social, so...But maybe you're right. Oh ***...I don't know what to think...But I'm still in high school. If everything goes wrong, then the last 5 weeks of school will be pure hell for me...****...

Sounds to me like you don't even know if he’s gay or not. He's most likely not, and probably has homophobia issues. That might be why his friends don't like you. This is weak love, sprouting from appearance and who he chills with and his position in life. His outward self. You don't know what he’s really like. You haven't talked to him. He's probably a fruit and you don't even know it. You've fabricated him into a dream because you're at that age where you need one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Not quite sure I got the meaning of that...

She doesn't know you're a flaming homosexual.

Anywho, ten bux says he's not gay. And if he is, he doesn't know it or doesn't want to accept it. Talk to him though, it could go well and you could become close, it could go poorly with him being disgusted or put off, or it could go horribly with him and his friends beating the **** out of you. So, best bet is to just find out on your own whether he likes girls or boys. Shouldn't be hard considering he's a teenager. Go from there using common sense. Or better yet, walk right up and kiss him. The reaction will be bad, but it might be a good bad, ifyouknowwhatimean.

Relieve melancholy: one night stand get.

but seriously, don't bother. Wait until you're out of high school. It'll be a lot easier and it's not even worth it at your age, especially considering your sexual orientation.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Xero: I mean that his friends don't really like me and so he has a bad opinion of me. I'm not sure he'd even want to talk me at all :(

If he goes solely by what his friends say and thinks poorly of you, he's not worth your time. You need to talk to him and find out what he thinks. If his friends not liking you makes him not like you, then you should find someone else.

Also, is he gay? Do you even know?

Oh, and Vampiro is right. If you're really upset about this, go find someone who is gay and take it in the *** like there's no tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Fate;578321]You're a guy and you want to talk to a guy about dating, so this means you're gay or you are lying about your gender. If you're gay, make sure he's gay first. If not, you may just want to get over it if you're fixed on a taken guy.

Okay, Xero has been openly gay for as long as I can remember. How do you always miss everything?

Posted by Fate

I didn't know Xero was gay.

I thought the number one rule of gays flirting is to make sure the person they're looking at is just as gay as any other gay. You may just be crushing, Xero. If you're in love or whatever, you really, really should know his sexual orientation at least.

Posted by Xero

[QUOTE=Dexter;578336]Sounds to me like you don't even know if he

Quoted post: That was my 2nd thought. I figured I would have more opportunities in CEGEP, but that guy is not going at the same one. That'd mean I would probably never see him again. Painful.

Get over it. It's pretty obvious that you're just crushing pretty hard on this guy and everyone has gone through something similar. Chances are if you get to know this guy well he won't even be all that great. It's better just to focus on school anyways. You'll have a lot of good opportunities in post-secondary or once you're out in the real world. Get used to those "painful" feelings though.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Get over it. It's pretty obvious that you're just crushing pretty hard on this guy and everyone has gone through something similar. Chances are if you get to know this guy well he won't even be all that great. It's better just to focus on school anyways. You'll have a lot of good opportunities in post-secondary or once you're out in the real world. Get used to those "painful" feelings though.

I guess I have to. It's my 2nd painful love experience this year.

1st time: You guys heard about it. (or most of you) I spent the night with a guy, but it ended I was suppose to be his **** friend and so I told him to **** off.

2nd time: Happening just now.

I've been having trouble with my homework lately. I really should focus on school. Bad timing for those problems :(

But I still want to attempt something before I give up. I'll do something THIS WEEK. If I haven't done anything by Sunday or if I've tried but it failed, I'll give up and go on the best I can.

Posted by Omni

Okay, make sure you post what happens in this thread so we all get some closure. I for one will hardly be able to sleep until I know the outcome!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I for one will hardly be able to sleep until I know the outcome!

Haha right. :p:

Posted by Xero

How it ended:

I tried multiple times to talk to the guy and I even got his MSN from another of his friend and he just ignores me or he pronounces a few brief words. Nothing to do.

*closes file*

why don't, you know, walk right up to him and go "dood i want yer cock"

Posted by Xero

Because he'd probably run away like a sissy.

While doing some iron arm with some guys in my class, he started kicking my chair just to disturb me as a joke and I said "Dude kick a little higher please" and he got the joke. He went "Jesus Christ..." and left. He doesn't like dirty jokes.

Posted by Corrupt

...so he would either wind up kicking you in the *** or in the nuts, both of which wouldn't be very pleasant. He's so thoughtful for not doing that, you know! He must really care about you.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Funny how you can be 'in love' and have barely spoken to the guy before. PARADOX. Learn what love means, then come back.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Angelwing: Funny how you can be 'in love' and have barely spoken to the guy before. PARADOX. Learn what love means, then come back.

Like I said, I've been watching him, listening to him and I think he's good looking. He made me laugh sometimes with the comments he makes about the teachers.

Posted by Omni

Post his picture.

Quoted post:
Like I said, I've been watching him, listening to him and I think he's good looking. He made me laugh sometimes with the comments he makes about the teachers.

Man... high school. lol

Hahah.

And yeah, highschool=sex only.

Posted by Ant

you know this from experience?

yes

Posted by Omni

I think most people do that kind of thing.

I still do it.

Posted by Ant

it...OR IT?

TIT

Posted by Senator Ramen

STICK IT IN HIS...
*sigh*, I can't even bring myself to say it, it's too easy D:

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Angelwing: Hahah.

And yeah, highschool=sex only.

Wrong, Im a pussy and I only date girls that only seem to never want to hang out, except the juniors, they just drove me around hehehehe :3. So yeah I doubt Ill ever get to that in school, ever.

Posted by Klarth

Me? Sexing anyone at my school? Not likely.

The comprehensive down the road is a different story. Girls don't have standards there!

Think she meant sex as in that's the only reason to have a relationship at that point. Maybe not that far in some cases, but it's all based on looks and all the kids are looking for is to touch a boob or a dick. There's rarely ever such a thing as a deep, meaningful relationship during high school.

Posted by Ant

mmmmm, I sure could go for some boob touching right about now.

me, I could go for some dick touching.

Posted by Roger Smith

Boobs.....dicks....Futa.

**** you ant and vamp.

I could go for both, actually.