end of story

no ant, shut up

Posted by Ant

birds suck.

Posted by Lord of Spam

cats>birds

true story

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Stalolin: that birds are the ****ing coolest classification of animals ever

end of story

no ant, shut up

**** yes. They surpass every other animal, by far.

Posted by Lord of Spam

dont make me find a parrotheadinatoilet.jpg.

Posted by sniper

One of our budgies died recently. Too bad it couldn't have been made of use by being decapitated and lobbed into a toilet before it was thrown out with the garbage.

Posted by Shade

Canines are teh ownzorz

Posted by Zeta

Birds have Chill Penguin.

Dogs have Flame Hyenar- BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND

Posted by Ant

so when zeta thinks of animals. he thinks of megaman.

interesting.

Posted by Zeta

Better than thinking of furfaggotry.

Posted by Ant

I guess

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta:

Dogs have Flame Hyenar- BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND

Flame Stag is the most superior flame boss.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Ant: I guess

In before Ant posting "YIFF YIFF YIFF" or some stupid crap like he always does.

Posted by Ant

right

Posted by Shade

whatever

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Roger Smith: Flame Stag is the most superior flame boss.

Dragon + Street Fighter moves + Akuma's beads =/= Flame Stag

Posted by Shade

Infernape?

so today i went to the doctor and they took out a ****load of my blood for tests and i don't mean just a little bit of blood, i mean like, three large tubes plus one extra large tube of blood. i so feel like **** right now.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i lost three pints of blood within 12 hours before. Pussy.

sucks to be you

Posted by Lord of Spam

meh, wasnt that bad.

the staples required to close the head wound though, THOSE sucked

car accident?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

head stitches are ****ing super. I had to get them when I fell down the stairs. Fun times.

Posted by Ant

that brought a smile to my face. ty.

I've had to have stitches in my tongue before. ****ing awesome.

sucking a pierced dick isn't always such a fun experience, is it?

Posted by Ant

you would know, wouldn't you?

I don't like what you're insinuating.

Posted by Ant

you wouldn't, would you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't like what you're insinuating.

i bet thats not what you said when you had the cock down your throat

Obviously, because it's ****ing impossible to talk with a cock down your throat. DRRRRRRRR ****ing moron.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, i would have figured you had progressed enough in cocksucking to be able to talk with at least THREE dongs in your mouth.

for the record, it IS possible to talk with a cock in your mouth, jsut difficult.

he knows this from experience

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing;583220]he knows this from experience

don't we all though?

Posted by Ant

no

that's a lie and you know it

Quoted post: wow, i would have figured you had progressed enough in cocksucking to be able to talk with at least THREE dongs in your mouth.

for the record, it IS possible to talk with a cock in your mouth, jsut difficult.

throat != mouth.